Greek?

OK, I have to admit I've wondered about this for a while.

What's the deal with the fascination with greek? My stock line is, "Why take a dirt road when you can take the interstate." I'm just not at all interested. But so many gents seem to be.

I've talked with some providers and they've come up with varied answers about why guys want a trip to the isles. They range from it's a power trip, to it's a size thing, to it's doing something forbidden.

So, I'm just interested in hearing from they gents and ladies; what's the deal with greek?

HID
HID...guessing it is the taboo of it all. I don't get it myself either. Probably never will either since I haven't met a provider yet who would even let me attempt it with them...lol
In all my years of sexual activity I can count the times on 1 hand that I have froliced in said adventures. To this day I don't understand what the atraction is; not any of my encounters left me feeling as though it was something I had to have. Not once have I ever craved it . IMHO it does not even com close to feeling like the interstate Lol. In a effort not to offend anyone I won't disclose my sinister opinion about the whole greek thing Lol...............
It has been several years since I've been to the "isles". My ex-wife offered it when she was "in the mood" during the early days of marriage. A few women I've known outside the hobby have offered it as well. A couple told me they orgasm more easily with anal rather than vaginal sex. But that doesn't make sense to me unless it is just the forbidden aspect of it.

Since it has been so long since I've been there I've built up a curiosity about it again. But I won't pay an premium to add it to the menu for the evening.
I 'm not sure how it is on the guys side but I love it. I didn't always like it till i learned how to do it right. LexieRox " )
  • R.M.
  • 12-13-2011, 05:46 AM
I love the shit out of greek. I have a nice strap on if any one is game.
That sounds like it might be fun!!! I'm all about having fun!!! LexieRox & My Lil Kitty!!!! Here Kitty Kitty Kitty!!!

I love the shit out of greek. I have a nice strap on if any one is game.
Originally Posted by R.M.
lol ditto---using my strap on is so damn fun!
Idk but i do know if feels good!!! makes my whole body tingle...mmmm....
After I did it the first time, the fascination for me was satisfied. Now, when the lady enjoys it and really gets into it, I am more than happy to oblige.

Now, I do understand the enjoyment as I enjoy a lady's finger or prostate massaging toy...I think the enjoyment comes from the abundance of nerve endings back there....
I love the shit out of greek. I have a nice strap on if any one is game. Originally Posted by R.M.

Girl you are crazy, but I feel you!

I, personally don't want to be wearing Depends when I turn 80, let alone 40 or 30 for that matter!
I have been told that it's a tighter more clamped down feeling for the guys doing greek to the women. When I use a strap-on on a guy, he just says he feels stretched out and full. I rarely do greek. It takes special care, gentleness, and lots and lots of lube.
Well, I never tried greek till i meet this one provider. she just stuck that ass in the air and said do it. it was so damn tight. i guess that is what it is about greek. woman always brag about how tight her pussy is. but hey that backdoor is twice as tight. so i guess that's its. Tight.
  • R.M.
  • 12-21-2011, 06:53 AM

I, personally don't want to be wearing Depends when I turn 80, let alone 40 or 30 for that matter! Originally Posted by BDS
True that. My friend that I grew up with know her. Well any way her sister is 54 and use to be the hot bitch in our home town. After years of greek now she lives in diapers and been to three doctors no hope for her. Think I will pass. No diapers for me. Let someone else wear them. I know a couple of providers under the age of 30 that will be in them soon. Save your money for diaper days...
Most of the medical research I can find says the chances of ending up in diapers is very slim. (Do you end up in diapers as a result of large turds?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_incontinence
http://www.ivillage.com/5-myths-anal...red/4-a-284083
http://blogs.menshealth.com/sex-prof...rs/2010/01/19/