Likes and dislikes about doubles

Hey fellas and ladies. What are you likes and dislikes about doubles? What would be your idea of the perfect double . Personally the more sexy ladies the better? I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas .
Well I think doubles are fun because it's more of a variety for the man and of course I love women and sexy women at that!
I know you and me would make a good double.

What do you guys think...
CUMMING SOON to a lOCAtIoN NEAR U!!
I love doubles with a gal I really connect with!
It gives me a chance to be extra naughty!lol
Most guys dream of doubles but have never experienced it. If that's the case and the gals aren't into one another it's like driving two cars cross country... There's a lot of stopping and starting and running out of gas. LOL

HID
I love doubles too probably because I genuinely love women LOL ♥ =] Definitely could see a hott blonde in the mix with a redhead ;]
I would do a double with any of you ladies, oh my.
I would do a double with any of you ladies, oh my. Originally Posted by JtodaP
Triples is where its at. Two for me, and one extra to pick up my slack if im preoccupied. Of course rotating the "up to bat" list throughout the session.

Bdraft
I love doubles but never can find anyone local. The lady's I do find they do it one or two times and then they disappear on me. I'm just getting started Lol. Oh well hopefully I can find someone soon. LexieRox" ) & My Lil Kitty

I have done a few doubles in the hobby.... HID had it right, as usual... it is much better to have two girls who are really into each other. Plus I like the true Bi type girls... damn, I need to stop thinking about it now... lol
Lexi--I would love to do doubles with you when i visit....Shreveport boys yall game???????
I think DOUBLES are Awesome !! And Triples are even better !!!
Dallas just let me know when your coming I know that we would have some fun!!!! LexieRox")
k babe...be there soon!