Inquiring minds want to know, yes I'm still NBA and always will be!

It has come to my attention that someone has said that I'm no longer NBA which is not true. There is not a thing wrong with not being NBA. Some people have age restrictions, I choose not to have one. It is a personal decision of mine that I am and that will never change. I always have been and always will be NBA.
This thread has the potential to get nasty. Please keep all comments civil.

HID
Instead of just putting it in her showcase like any other provider she feels the need to post 4 threADs in 4 cities?

Classy...
Jules:

I would suspect she's had more than a few inquiries. Believe it or not most hobbyists (including myself) are morons and don't always check showcases.

HID
Ok. I give up. What's nba?
No Blacks Allowed!

Sometimes mean something other than that, also!
To each his/her own. And there are also those gents out there that will overlook a lady that is open to all races. I have learned not to judge. It isnt the color of the mans skin (or lady) its the man, character, personality that makes the man. I have had the most fun learning of other cultures. I love the cultural diversity of this biz.
Oh, Jules. You're so HOT and PURDY when you're being bichy.

Well I may catch flak for this but I met Madison at a social here in Houston. She was nice and cordial we actually talked along time. I don't think she is a racist, she just has her reasons. I have even traded messages with her about other things, yes I am black and I don't dislike her even though I know I won't be able to fuck her.
If the world ends this year as scheduled, I wonder if Maddy would hook me up with a quicky like right before the end came.

I second that.......
Well I may catch flak for this but I met Madison at a social here in Houston. She was nice and cordial we actually talked along time. I don't think she is a racist, she just has her reasons. I have even traded messages with her about other things, yes I am black and I don't dislike her even though I know I won't be able to fuck her. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
To each their own.