Vocal or Facial?

Just wonder what the icing on the cake is for you. Some people find that a girl being very vocal or a lot of dirty talking is what puts them over the edge. Some guys love the facial expressions a girl makes during sex, and especially right before the big O. There are even websites out there that just film the faces and expressions people make during masturbation (Beautiful Agony)

For me its a mixture, the girls dirty talking helps me get there but her facial expressions right before (her) Orgasm is what does it. Way too vocal and it gets distracting for me. Whats your flavor?

I would like to hear females perspective on this as well. Do girls like vocal guys?

Beezdat
I love a girty who talks dirty to me!! Show me that I am your dirty girl...and you are my dirty boy!
With a booty that nice Dallas, I would think that if a guy didn't talk dirty to you, he might be a mute.
I know I make some faces right before the big O !!! I love dirty talk too. Let me know when you come back this way Dallas I would love to do a double with you.
LexieRox " ) & My Lil Kitty

aw thanks Bee!

Lexi i will be that way week after next but just for a short visit
{I definately wanna play with your sexy ass}

Guys---I bet 90% of yall like a girl who talks dirty to you in bed! lol
Cool Sounds fun!!
Big fan of some dirty talk... well, maybe not just some.... a whole hell of a lot.... cant do the lay back and moan thing too well.
Both, but only if they're legit.
Love me some dirty talk.....
I like me some dirty talk also. But the most fun is to put the lady in front of the mirror bend her over and watch the facial while you pound K9. Some women get real serious in the position and if they are into it they cannot control their facial expressions. It can be really hot.
I always give a combination of both ... but I LOVE talking dirty and sexy...it just makes me wetter and more excited! The sexual intensity is increased and vocals also add to this...ijs