Do You Really Want Gents Walking Away

Allison mentioned on her rebuttal she would have preferred if the gent would have walked away. Ladies is that what you really want? I can only speak from a hobbiest angle and say most gents wont walk away. Most will go thru the session and some may end up enjoying the session, while others will kick themselves and write a bad review. I also think some wont bounce because of the backlash, such as alerts on provider buzz and some may worry what it would do to a ladies self esteem ijs I myself try to do all diligence. I don't just rely on reviews. Even that has failed me a time or two but I did not walk away I proceeded and found something to enjoy. Hindsight, I should have bounced and maybe leave a small donation or not but at the same time the session went ok enough to not warrant a bad review. LAdies and Gents what say you
Could care less what she wants...it's what I want...or don't, as the case may be...
Link?
If a guy gets there, clearly doesn't want to be there, and isn't attracted etc...then he should leave. If he stays, (knowing he's not into the lady at all and there's no way he's going to enjoy himself), then in my opinion he shouldn't get pissed at his bad experience when it's over. It should never be an issue of 'Oh I better stay so I don't hurt her feelings', fuck that. If I was a guy, I certainly wouldn't waste my money on someone I didn't want simply because I was scared of hurting her feelings.

To answer the question, yes, I would prefer the guy just walk away rather than stay, not enjoy himself, then write a shit review..
I've stayed but I didn't go on whining about it either. I made a choice so I live with it.
Yes, I would rather someone leave instead of stay and not enjoy their self.

I had a client a few months back come to my incall and he said he thought I would be bigger then I was and said he'd like to leave instead of going though with the appointment. I said no problem.

Then he called me about 20 minutes later and said he had a change of heart because I was so kind, but at that point I told him I was uncomfortable knowing he was uncomfortable and I decided to decline the appointment at that time.
Review in question: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=539904

Allison's Rebuttal:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=540046

Subsequent comment: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=540604

Didn't read any of it. None of my business, nothing to say. I have enough to deal with on my own Fancifulness.
  • Sami
  • 09-05-2012, 11:59 AM
I would rather the guy be polite and say he was uncomfortable, instead of going through it then writing a bad review.

Nothing wrong with changing your mind, but doing in a tasteful manner I would certainly appreciate it. We providers turn guys away due to reading profiles and threads, if I know I am not a match I won't book. It all boils down to being polite.

Treat others the way you want to be treated
Hindsight, I should have bounced and maybe leave a small donation... Originally Posted by Thatdude
Missed this the first time. Why in the hell would you do this?
Yes, I would rather someone leave instead of stay and not enjoy their self.

I had a client a few months back come to my incall and he said he thought I would be bigger then I was and said he'd like to leave instead of going though with the appointment. I said no problem.

Then he called me about 20 minutes later and said he had a change of heart because I was so kind, but at that point I told him I was uncomfortable knowing he was uncomfortable and I decided to decline the appointment at that time. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

Bigger as in what? Boobiage? (You look plenty bountiful to me.) BBWism? Brain matter? (You definitely have that in abundance, darlin.) Whatever it was bothered him that much, and then didn't? You did the right thing, Brooke, turning him away politely.

I try hard to do my research, and if I deduce from P411 Okays, past reviews, or recent comments that fellows might be uncomfortable with my weight, height, age, shoe size, attitude, choice of liquor, preference for rat dogs, number of Irish weapons hanging in my apartment, I restate the facts and make sure they know what they're getting.

I would also rather a fellow just leave if he thinks we won't be compatible, and if he believes I misrepresented myself in any way, he SHOULD write something about it, even if not a review. I don't have any "no" reviews - yet, but it will happen eventually by the law of statistics. (It'll probably be someone like the jackass who tried to force Greek on me uncovered and who I had to bang against one of my solid iron bedposts, and I don't mean "bang" as a happy euphemism in this case.)

So far, I've only had a couple such incidents. The first time right after I became a provider some twit came to my hotel suite, looked me up and down like a wolf eyes a rabbit, said I was older and fatter than my pics, tossed a fifty down for the room, and went back out the door. That left my ego bleeding for days and I almost decided to abandon "Fancy." Glad I didn't, and it taught me I'd best toughen up a wee bit quickly. My photos weren't any more deceptive then than the ones I use now, no re-touching, and I state my vitals everywhere. I actually weighed 15 pounds less and was 5 years younger with a few less smile lines. Perhaps he meant to be cruel just for his own entertainment, or maybe he needed glasses to correct fuzzy reading?

Another time, well, a young fellow just back from Iraq came to see me, and he was just plain disconnected from reality and civilian life. I warned him that he might do better with a more svelte girl closer to his age, but he thought an older woman might be best for his first time back. We talked (mostly me, he was a quiet one), started playing, no problem with the rifle saluting, but he was totally non-responsive otherwise no matter what I did. After 45 minutes I just told him, "Hon, this isn't working for you. Let me give you your money back less the room." I offered to chat for a while with him, and I'm a good listener and "therapist," but he just left. I think there was some severe psychological damage that even Katie Morgan or Sasha Grey couldn't cure, poor guy. I hope he found someone to his liking who helped him.

I won't do that again, however. If you decide to stay and go BCD after knowing everything and meeting me and sneaking a peek at the Irish twin peaks, no refunds. I've done my best to be upfront.
Id rather he just leave....
Yep...if I'm not your type or What you think you were expecting just tell me , I'm a big girl I can handle it..but to stay and then write a bad review ...come on seriously ? I would have gladly given a refund no feelings hurt..because for every one guy who doesn't like me there are 5 that do..Ijs great thread ...
Yep...if I'm not your type or What you think you were expecting just tell me , I'm a big girl I can handle it..but to stay and then write a bad review ...come on seriously ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Again, it's his choice to stay or not, to review or not, just as it's yours to have him leave or not, or tell him you don't want a review, or not. What he chooses to do shouldn't concern anyone but him.
Bigger as in what? Boobiage? (You look plenty bountiful to me.) BBWism? Brain matter? (You definitely have that in abundance, darlin.) Whatever it was bothered him that much, and then didn't? You did the right thing, Brooke, turning him away politely.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Awww, thank you ... yes it was BBWism ... when he said he thought I would be bigger, he made a globe shape with his hands and arms then rubbed my stomach ... lol.
I rather he leave. Unless he is spending the hour or more, then it might be worth it. But for $60 and wanting soooo much..... No Thanks!