Countdown to 50.....

50 and fabulous!!!!!

Hard to believe that in a week, I will officially be 50 yrs old and loving the hobby!!
  • tzv13
  • 07-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Happy Early Birthday! I hope that you get to do something really special for the occasion.
Happy early birthday to you too, it is nice that there are mature ladies here amongst the young 20 something's

IB
tzv13
Thank you. I've got some fun planned.

IB
Thank you, I've never tried to hide my age.
Happy early birthday to you, fabulous! I wish I were going to be here to celebrate with you. I'll be back end of July, though, still part of your birth month.
I've met numerous women on Match who when they say they are on a count down to 50 quite literally mean it. As soon as they hit between 55-60 they started counting back down toward 50.

Not implying this is the case with you but the headline was too hard to resist.

Happy B-day
Shuttleman
Thank you and hopefully we can celebrate when you get back...

Windinhishair
Thank you. But I see no reason to be embarrassed by my age. I'm usually told that I look much younger.
Who knows, maybe when I reach 60, I'll start counting back, but for now I'm happy to tell the truth.

The Allnighter
Thank you. That was hilarious!
Happy Birthday Tammie!!
50 and fabulous!!!!!

Hard to believe that in a week, I will officially be 50 yrs old and loving the hobby!!
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Happy Birthday Tammie! They say that 50 is the new 30
We've never met, but now that you're in my age group, that probably ought to change.
TJ
bamatide
Thank you.

Texasjazz
Awwww. Thank you. We'll have to try to work that out.
woohooooo rock on baby!
  • Loxly
  • 07-12-2015, 10:36 AM
HB Tammie. The half-century mark isn't all that bad. Better a milestone than a gallstone!
A role model for us younger gals i hope to be a bangin' as you when I get there..happy birthday!!!
Happy Future Birthday Tammie, and may there be many more to come!