Introducing St. Searcher

Due to the season and everyone's time being more and more precious, St. Searcher will be joining the Ar. staff to help us keep things up to date for our Ar. members. SS has proven himself to be very fair and extremely helpful, especially to the newer members, having authored a very helpful stickie in the Ok. forums.

I will now disappear behind the magic curtain and attempt to flick the right switches and make it official...
Welcome St. Searcher!

As tough as Biomed is, a lot of us have been praying for a saint... Are you the answer to our prayers?

Just teasing, Biomed. Lol
as in street searcher?

sergeant searcher?
oh

like this saint?

I doubt he's a SGT lol
Welcome, We must be really naughty to need five mods for little ole Arkansas...lol Take it easy on us smart alecks
Welcome St. Searcher!

As tough as Biomed is, a lot of us have been praying for a saint... Are you the answer to our prayers?

Just teasing, Biomed. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Unfortunately I have never been the answer to anyone's prayers. Just ask Both my Ex/'s lol

as in street searcher?

sergeant searcher? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
No sir. As in Saint

I doubt he's a SGT lol Originally Posted by MaryBeth
I was in the Army. Does that count?

Originally Posted by Das Ficker
Wenn ich mich My German nur ein wenig. Das würde man "The Fucker"

Welcome, We must be really naughty to need five mods for little ole Arkansas...lol Take it easy on us smart alecks Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Now we all know, naughty girls need a good spanking

Thanks for the welcome.
And with that, I believe all concerns have been answered. Seriously, welcome. There are times here when mods are needed badly. We can get out of hand. But it's mostly friendly.
What the hell did you do wrong to get demoted to moderator?
Oh, and FYI, there is a hot provider named Ginger who gives awesome half hour appointments. She is.a.real bargain.
What the hell did you do wrong to get demoted to moderator? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Maybe he asked an ornery red-head for a half hour...

Oh, and FYI, there is a hot provider named Ginger who gives awesome half hour appointments. She is.a.real bargain. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
If you weren't my pseudo-brother, I might be tempted to kick your ass. Lol
Welcome St. Searcher!

Just teasing, Biomed. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We agree but we ain't kidding,,,
We agree but we ain't kidding,,, Originally Posted by Lorde
Well... I had to put a disclaimer in there. You know... Lol.
I was in the Army. Does that count? Originally Posted by St. Searcher
Depends...
Were you Active or Reserve?
What rank were you when you were discharged?
Have you ever seen combat?
What was your MOS?
Can I see you in your uniform (I have a kink for men in uniforms )
Depends...
Were you Active or Reserve?
What rank were you when you were discharged?
Have you ever seen combat?
What was your MOS?
Can I see you in your uniform (I have a kink for men in uniforms ) Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Will a Chef uniform do?