Review: Sweet Baby Beth - Wastes my sweet time

Date: July 19
Provider: Sweet Baby Beth
Phone: Provides after verification (respecting her privacy)
Email Address: sweetbabybeth@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=134223
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pflugerville
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE - SHE NO CALL, NO SHOWED ME!
Session Length: BNG or HHR
Fee: 100-160
Hair Length and Color: Long brown per showcase.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'7", petite 120 lbs per her showcase. Nice looking ass in that photo.
Recommendation: No
  • tzv13
  • 07-19-2015, 05:20 PM
Ouch! That really sucks.
Thanks for the info, wish others would do the same. You saved me some money and time.

Rocker
Pass!!
She is a good provider, but can be very flaky about showing up for the appt. .
  • Toyz
  • 07-19-2015, 09:20 PM
OH Yea!! I have heard that she is the Austin, Texas NCNS Queen- Queen of the flakes!! LOL! flaky, flaky and then flaky!!! TAZ NOT LIKE FLAKES!!
Moved to coed since no meeting took place.

sixx
I've encountered this problem before where the provider doesn't want to give me the incall address until the last minute. I get that this is a defensive measure against stalkers who don't show up for appointments but do want to get a location to creep around, but at the same time.. this hurts legitimate, paying 'mongers. Additionally, not all 'mongers have GPSes in our cars or on our smartphones. Some of us have to look up directions on Google Maps before leaving for an appointment, so if we don't have the address before hand, we *can't* show up and give you our money.

Ladies, please keep that in mind in the future.
What a drag, its not hard to text.
I have no idea what this man has said in the ml or ros that I can't see, but he was very pushy through texts and texting in an aggressive manner and it scared me. He said when he gets pissed he tends to explode like a volcano. I told him the truth that he made me uncomfortable and I did not want him to come visit. I'm already halfway scared to meet with men I haven't met before and his actions are what got the appt cancelled. He kept texting saying sorry he got hot headed and let's start over. Um no! He already showed his true colors. So guys/ ladies this is pretty much what happened. Call me what you want but I care about my safety and don't want another Kingman experience.
I'm kind of "pushy" but usually in doggie position!
being safe is ALWAYS better than being sorry. Alot of businesses have a sign posted
"we have the right to refuse service"

We are no different.
Always best wait until both sides have had their say.
I have no idea what this man has said in the ml or ros that I can't see, but he was very pushy through texts and texting in an aggressive manner and it scared me. He said when he gets pissed he tends to explode like a volcano. I told him the truth that he made me uncomfortable and I did not want him to come visit. I'm already halfway scared to meet with men I haven't met before and his actions are what got the appt cancelled. He kept texting saying sorry he got hot headed and let's start over. Um no! He already showed his true colors. So guys/ ladies this is pretty much what happened. Call me what you want but I care about my safety and don't want another Kingman experience. Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth
SBB, asking for your address to your in call is not being pushy. It's business. If I have a business meeting with a client I don't wait until the last minute to give them the meeting address.

It wasn't until your lack of professionalism became apparent- not replying with the address, NCNS at appointment time - did I get pissed. So if you're too scared to do business the right way in this hobby then do us all a favor and leave. We're better off without your drama.