Ashley Madison Hacked

Well, apparently someone hacked the Ashley Madison "cheater" site and stole their data and has been posting it online.

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/07/o...adison-hacked/

Apparently, "Cougar Life" and "Established Men" were also hacked.

If you were foolish enough to give your personal information to one of these sites, prepare for what happens if you get outed.

If caught, deny, deny, deny. Remember that identity theft and scams are a big problem.

Don't be surprised if unaffiliated scammers start various blackmail schemes such as listing your info on web sites, sending emails or even snail mails threatening to out you unless you pay them. Some are couched in phony "privacy protection" terms to pretend they're legal and innocent, and they're trying to help you.

Remember that it's a bad idea to give money or credit card info to blackmailers like this because they'll probably be back with a different name or misuse your credit card info.

These days, almost NO web site is really secure in terms of your personal data. Some are worse than others, but realize that ANY web site can be hacked.
  • Toyz
  • 07-20-2015, 02:22 PM
Well stated Gniess. I always shake my head when guys talk about any sitw that collects any information from you as being "secure".
Well stated Gniess. I always shake my head when guys talk about any sitw that collects any information from you as being "secure". Originally Posted by Toyz
Like this one does for premium membership?
  • Toyz
  • 07-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Like this one does for premium membership? Originally Posted by budman33

Any electronic transaction that links to real world information is a potential risk...

That's not new news to anyone, but sometimes it needs to be stated to remind.
Like this one does for premium membership? Originally Posted by budman33
There are various ways to do that with varying levels of risk.
Saw this in the ks board, crazy smh
I'm glade I'm only guilty of having hot sex if ever I'm outed

IB
Do you guys think this website (eccie) is secure?
  • Toyz
  • 07-20-2015, 08:25 PM
Do you guys think this website (eccie) is secure? Originally Posted by uxabcd
Of course it is!

They can hack the pentagon, citybank...but not eccie.

Anonymous.
As far as I know none of my personal info is on this site, I don't exist I'm on Saturn playing in a gadda da vida

IB
  • Loxly
  • 07-20-2015, 08:39 PM
We are merely a group of wanna be sex writers. 50 shades of grey, 214 blondes, 143 brunettes.....
Ummm. Hmmm. I know who did it. It was that faithfulforyears. Bet she took down the whole site! She's going nationwide with it! Jk.

The only things to be concerned about here are

• BSC hookers who have your RW info

• Agencies you've used who either get raided by LE or go over to the dark side and use your RW info for dubious purposes.

• Sharing RW info with fellow mongers some of whom have been accused of using that info to place thinly veiled threats of outing as a tool to shut you up on the board.

Anyone dumb enough to sign up on a hooker site with your RW email and info deserves to get busted.

How secure P411 is where they actually DO have your RW info is another matter altogether.