Strangest character play?

• mwise
  • 07-30-2015, 06:57 AM
So ladies, what is the strangest or funniest pretend character you have been asked to play during role play? Not looking for sickest or perverted per say, just off beat... like maybe someone asking you to pretend to be Smurfette or the wicked witch of the North etc...

Or maybe just off beat role play... not typical...
I guess I get the boring ones. They only ask me to poop on them or let them pluck my eyebrows. LOL
I guess I get the boring ones. They only ask me to poop on them or let them pluck my eyebrows. LOL Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I thought i was a whacko for loving a golden shower

but pluck your eyebrows. that is just sick

I guess I get the boring ones. They only ask me to poop on them or let them pluck my eyebrows. LOL Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

come on! really?
At the same time?
It seems to me that if a lady was willing to entertain a customer who had an unusual fantasy request, she might alienate him by responding to this thread if he happened to see it. I doubt you get too many really out there responses. The pee and poop thing is not that uncommon. It's not my thing, and I'm not judging. Sometimes on this board, I see guys start threads that frankly are roads that should not be travelled. This is one.
  • mwise
  • 07-30-2015, 12:45 PM
It seems to me that if a lady was willing to entertain a customer who had an unusual fantasy request, she might alienate him by responding to this thread if he happened to see it. I doubt you get too many really out there responses. The pee and poop thing is not that uncommon. It's not my thing, and I'm not judging. Sometimes on this board, I see guys start threads that frankly are roads that should not be travelled. This is one. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
I see your point... just thought it would make an interesting topic...
It seems to me that if a lady was willing to entertain a customer who had an unusual fantasy request, she might alienate him by responding to this thread if he happened to see it... Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
I agree. But since I will never subject myself to either of those things, I thought it was safe for a chuckle.

NQAT... I'm totally serious. Unfortunately. Lol