Dont fluff the pillows...

I'm laying down in my hotel bed restless from an extremely boring day, flipping over from side to side trying to get comfortable. It's now 4am and I've been up since 9am. I'm rambling to my girlfriend and randomly ask her if she thinks the housekeeper changes the sheets when they come in and make the bed. I'm irritated at this point cause i can't get sleepy... I hit my pillow a few times trying to get it more comfy for my head to lay and as I ramble some more randomness I felt something on my tongue... I pull it out and it was a freakin short thick black slightly curled hair!!! What? No way lmao I guess that answered my question..
ewwwwwwwwww yukk!
You don't hafta tell everything ya know .
I'm laying down in my hotel bed restless from an extremely boring day, flipping over from side to side trying to get comfortable. It's now 4am and I've been up since 9am. I'm rambling to my girlfriend and randomly ask her if she thinks the housekeeper changes the sheets when they come in and make the bed. I'm irritated at this point cause i can't get sleepy... I hit my pillow a few times trying to get it more comfy for my head to lay and as I ramble some more randomness I felt something on my tongue... I pull it out and it was a freakin short thick black slightly curled hair!!! What? No way lmao I guess that answered my question.. Originally Posted by Jamie Marie
CTFU.. AGAIN!!! WOMAN MY RIBS HURT FROM THE LAUGHTER.. STOP THAT SHHHHEIT!!