Hobbing vs football

• Ender
  • 09-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Ladies, do you see your weekend business decline during football season? I know I spend more time watching games and money gambling, so a bit less playing for me. Would love to have a game on while I get a bbbj though...
Nope not at all... no reason you cant do both plus lots of guys use that as their excuse to get out and play without questions
I love my Cowboys...but I will skip watching a game for some good dick.
This is why God invented DVRs.
And pussy.
I will say it was a bit slow last night, but I think it was a combination of the holiday weekend and college opening weekend.
  • Ender
  • 09-06-2015, 11:19 PM
I will say it was a bit slow last night, but I think it was a combination of the holiday weekend and college opening weekend. Originally Posted by tntangie
Angie, might have been some people needing an angry fuck based on the way some teams played
Love football weekends. Can drive freeways after they are in, catch a session, get home to watch the final Qtr.
Nothing like a good bbbj while watching the game...... there is always half time.... I can get it done.
And pussy. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Amen!
Nothing like a good bbbj while watching the game...... there is always half time.... I can get it done. Originally Posted by DallasDoc
The perfect outcall. I have done this and it was awesome.

Amen! Originally Posted by plove35

Preach!
It gives a whole new meaning to a "tight end"!!!
Watching grown men play kids' games would be about the last reason on earth I wouldn't get laid.

Just Say'in
Had a great 2 hr session w a beautiful young lady during the Super Bowl last year. Enjoyed both imenssely!!!
Pussy is a year round sport. Football is only 4 months. Don't make me choose