Trump goes all in!!!!!!!

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN12910I

He's not going down easy!!!!!! Fuck the Clintons.
Fuck you- check social media sites- he looks like a grump- his demeanor is awful- he has interrupted her numerous times and is not coming off Presidential- this looks bad for him-bimbo. He looks like an angry grandpa.
Advice: It's never good to battle the moderator and what's going with his sniffing?
Hey Luke, lick my asshole.
Hey Luke, lick my asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
So you like men to toss your salad? Who is the real queer?

By the way, when you attack the moderators on at least 3 occasions it shows that you are in a sinking ship.
So you like men to toss your salad? Who is the real queer?

By the way, when you attack the moderators on at least 3 occasions it shows that you are in a sinking ship. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Lick my asshole Luke, you stupid faggot.
  • Old-T
  • 10-09-2016, 08:34 PM
I hate to say it, but Trump looks like he is throwing a spoiled brat temper tantrum. Ouch!
I hate to say it, but Trump looks like he is throwing a spoiled brat temper tantrum. Ouch! Originally Posted by Old-T
What were you watching Low T? He had her on her heels most of the night. Bringing the women that Bill abused up in the beginning rocked her and her campaign. The MSM can bring up his goofy comments of 11yrs ago, he can bring up real life abuse.
NEXT

• DSK
  • 10-09-2016, 09:56 PM
I hate to say it, but Trump looks like he is throwing a spoiled brat temper tantrum. Ouch! Originally Posted by Old-T
I thought his scorched earth Sherman's march to the sea style works better for him, and gives him his best chance. I think he won it.

She looked beaten and angry.
At least Trump is a fighter. McCain and Romney laid down and got whipped. Trump may lose, but he's still blocking and tackling. I do admire that in a person.
He's a clown and debated like one.

He sounded like a third world dictator.

And he said some shit that will wind up in Clinton ads.

(Not to mention his stunt with Paula Jones, etc., will piss off a lot of people)

And he said some shit that will wind up in Clinton ads.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do you imagine hildebeest will use this snippet, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKiBk3zG4CY

And he said some shit that will wind up in Clinton ads. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He kicked her ass, only 3rd world dictators could get away with destroying evidence like Hillary. He stuffed the emails up her fat ass. His Abe Lincoln line will go down in POTUS debate highlight lore. He brought up the abused women of the Clintons. She was lost, talking in circles. He could have done better, but he had to be restrained.
(Not to mention his stunt with Paula Jones, etc., will piss off a lot of people) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What "stunt" is that, oinkboy? Did he unzip his pants and expose himself to her?