Who Opens First?

Just waiting to see where I can spend my saved up money first! Please post if you know one is open.
Right there with you. It don’t matter which one, as long as Cola is back in the game.
Right there with you. It don’t matter which one, as long as Cola is back in the game. Originally Posted by Bropro
Hell yes! I Love Cola!!!
Sorry I got so excited.....SMH
Those that were just busted, and in their near vicinity, are not likely to re-open IMO
Yeah, I figured that. Hope she links up with a different amp then.
Back to the original question, interested primarily in the SubAMPs, does anyone know of any openings? (Again, the pun was totally unintended!)
The spas I know girls all say they are waiting until next month to reevaluate the viral situation. If you know and have a good relationship, some will see you on the “qt” at theirs or a friends spa
This is a Amazing Body and Foot Therapy I am Steve I just let you know we are open today if you want a session please let me know thank you....This is at Parker and Coit
Yeah well not thinking I want Steve to bust my Wuhan cherry nut.
Just passing along the message. I won’t be going either. Too soon
Back to the original question, interested primarily in the SubAMPs, does anyone know of any openings? (Again, the pun was totally unintended!) Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
Drove by (Subamp) Season Spa in Allen. Front and back doors propped open looks to be cleaning and airing out the inside. Open light is not on, but looks like they are getting ready for an opening tomorrow.
I haven’t checked the Plano spots yet.
This is a Amazing Body and Foot Therapy I am Steve I just let you know we are open today if you want a session please let me know thank you....This is at Parker and Coit Originally Posted by n07brc
Is this a message you received, or are you a Steve?