DPD

They Closed A Couple Of Spas This Week In Dallas.......And Some Apartments...Think About 5 Total......
care to elaborate? which spas were open and got shut down?
what apartments were closed down?
Bamboo on 75/635 was raided. So was Lily, on NW Hwy. Apartments off Royal.
Link for any of it?
  • Aoi
  • 05-21-2020, 10:45 AM
...and it begins...
Election Year folks. Get ready. The game is afoot!!!
This morning I reviewed the above the link and the first and only comment said, “Chinese mamason by way of New York spreading Corvid 19 in Dallas” I may be paraphrasing a bit but this comment did in fact exist.

Now this comment is gone only to have various other comments posted.

That’s odd. By the way that is almost verbatim of what a troll said months ago as he referenced NY
They Closed A Couple Of Spas This Week In Dallas.......And Some Apartments...Think About 5 Total...... Originally Posted by baddboyy129b

Anyone still think LE hasn't infiltrated these boards? How else did they find out about the girls working out of apartments?
No doubt they’ve infiltrated.. ppl like George are sus
This morning I reviewed the above the link and the first and only comment said, “Chinese mamason by way of New York spreading Corvid 19 in Dallas” I may be paraphrasing a bit but this comment did in fact exist.

That’s odd. By the way that is almost verbatim of what a troll said months ago as he referenced NY Originally Posted by FunMonday
That strange comment is there for me.
Here is my question. Why are all the amp’s in Dallas? Why don’t they move around into other surrounding cities? Why are there only sub amp’s in other places? Wouldn’t it make sense to move to suburbs to keep the 5-0’s on their toes? At this point, all of the rest of the amp’s in Dallas are just sitting ducks. Just curious. One of you pros might have an explanation for it.
That strange comment is there for me. Originally Posted by Ralph Fults
No. I’m not talking about Ralph. And he’s certainly not a troll. I’m talking about a comment posted by George Cam on this board and a mysterious comment under the news link that is now gone

That’s odd. By the way that is almost verbatim of what a troll said months ago as he referenced NY Originally Posted by FunMonday
That comment is still there on the non app site. Just hit comments
Sorry. I didn’t realize the story on the app didn’t include this. My bad.

But is the person that made that comment George?