THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS LADIES DO NOT APPROACH!!

Staff note: This alert was investigated with the full cooperation of Gina@preferred411. There is irrefutable evidence that this is a fake alert posted in retaliation for a negative review. Clarifying notes will be added later and the thread will be moved to Coed. -Matador

HIS HANDLE IS CMOR HERE AND ON P411 HE HAD TRIED A COUPLE TIMES TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME BUT DIDNT WORK BECAUSE HE ALWAYS WANTED ONE LESS THAN AN HOUR FROM THE TIME HE CALLED. I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO MAKE IT WORK BUT HE FIRST CONTACTED ME WITH ONE APPOINTMENT REQUEST THEN CHANGED AT THE LAST MINUTE I WAS 1O MINS LATE BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET THERE WITH JUST A HALF AN HR NOTICE AND GOT CAUGHT IN TRAFFIC. HE WAS VERY UPSET AND I APOLIGIZED FOR THE TEN MINUTES AND GAVE HIM A DISCOUNT FOR THE HOUR. I PROCEEDED TO START THE SESSION IN MY NORMAL CAREFREE MANOR WHEN HE GOT REALLY AGGRESIVE AS I WAS TAKING CARE OF HIM DOWNSTAIRS HE HELD MY HEAD DOWN AND SAID "NOW YOU WAIT". I COULD NOT BREATHE AND TRIED TO PUSH HIS HANDS OFF UNTIL I FINALLY PUSHED HIM OFF ME COMPLETELY AND STARTED TO BREATHE. I TOLD HIM HE MUST LEAVE NOW TO TAKE HIS MONEY AND GO I JUST WANTED HIM TO LEAVE. HE WAS CURSING WHILE GETTING DRESSED THREATING TO HAVE POLICE COME TO MY APARTMENT AND RUIN MY NAME. I TOLD HIM MY NEIGHBOR IS A BIG GUY AND I WAS GOING TO CALL HIM IN . HE THEN LEFT. THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST TRAUMATISING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN THE HOBBY AND I AM VERY CAREFULLY SCREEING NOW. LADIES PLEASE BECAREFUL!
Honey this all sounds like you are making this up. First you were at his place then you were at your place. Once you start a lie you have to keep all of it together. Put a piece of tape on your caps lock so you will remember not to use it.
Glad you are ok, tell Gina his 411 handle you received the request from,
did he PM you from this site or did he just say his handle to you? BTW, there is no one on the board registered with the handle CMOR
Honey this all sounds like you are making this up. First you were at his place then you were at your place. Once you start a lie you have to keep all of it together. Put a piece of tape on your caps lock so you will remember not to use it. Originally Posted by tucson

Perhaps this was HER incall she was meeting him at?

To me it doesn't sound made up at all. This type of thing happens everyday to someone... and for you as a hobbyist to come on and say that she made up such a dramatic event is wrong. You weren't there. You have no personal information in this matter. Can you not just be compassionate enough for the lady to just say, "Sorry you had to deal with this creep and HOPE that it was made up?"

I mean, I know even with severe screening, it's a risk to my life and safety EVERY time I open my door and take a gentleman back to my room.

Let's just tell her, we are sorry for her toubles and wish her the best in recovering from something so traumatic.

Just saying.
So sorry this has happened to you. Glad you are ok though.
CMORC posted a review of her with a no. I had not seen that until now so I will say I am sorry for doubting her. However it would be helpful if she could write a clear and concise alert. The tale is not clear about what happened.
I just read the CMORC review, talk about a tell of two different sides of the same session!!
Wow this is a big he said she said story. One of my pet peeves is a phone call in the middle of BCD time. I turn my phone off at that time. I said OFF not to vibrate. Any of you providers that want to keep in touch with other clients or family do it on your time not when you and I are BCDs.
Hmmmm... who to believe. He or she? Trying to believe you being so cute and helpless and all, really trying, but sorry I don't buy your story. This looks like an attempt to nullify his negative review of you. You saw his review (that he posted a full day earlier), and rushed to get your version in. Why couldn't you breathe? Was he strangling you? If he was so aggressive and preventing you from breathing, how did you manage to push him off? And in spite of trying to suffocate you, you were able to chase him off with a feeble threat of the big guy next door?
Sounds like BS to me. CMORC says he saw her in early March and posted his review yesterday afternoon. She posts her ALERT just 24 hours after yesterday's review --- this afternoon! Wow! Some alert! Glad she posted in a timely fashion so that everyone could take the necessary precautions! Sorry Tatianna, if you get a bad review, you deal with it rather than posting a fake alert that ostracizes the reviewer even if you disagree with his review.
Hmmmm... who to believe. He or she? Trying to believe you being so cute and helpless and all, really trying, but sorry I don't buy your story. This looks like an attempt to nullify his negative review of you. You saw his review (that he posted a full day earlier), and rushed to get your version in. Why couldn't you breathe? Was he strangling you? If he was so aggressive and preventing you from breathing, how did you manage to push him off? And in spite of trying to suffocate you, you were able to chase him off with a feeble threat of the big guy next door? Originally Posted by Blubba
For what it's worth, the subject of the alert states that the session in question occurred in "early March." http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=407225 Kind of unusual to wait this long to post an alert on a "very dangerous man." But maybe there were internet issues. At a minimum, the alert came 24 hours after the review. I find that interesting.

Jus' sayin'....
If she posted a BS alert because she received a bad review, then Gina should get a link to this along with the review and see which one is telling the truth and Gina will take appropriate action I am sure.
Where's Perry when you need him ?
I checked both the hobbyist and the provider, both have reviews with very credible people, I was not there, so cannot say, but the alert does seem like it was in defense of the review, so i'm moving on, JR
Where's Perry when you need him ? Originally Posted by cubsoxbull