Hotrix, the king of getting stood up.

I totally agree that a girl should be called out if she NCNS as guy. I also agree that if a girl lacks certain TCB skills, it should be pointed out. However, it is an entirely different thing to be spiteful and vitriolic about it. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
No, it isn't an entirely different thing. The tone of the post concerning these actions by a provider has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not it is a completely valid, expected, and necessary thing to have happen.

We don't need upteen posts or threads as a sledgehammer. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
There you go again...trying to tell members they shouldn't post about something in this board because you feel the rest of the membership doesn't "need" that post...didn't Chris already have this conversation with you? Do you need a refresher? Do you need me to bring him here to talk to you again about it?

That is what Hotrix needs to do-- move on. I've had several guys PMing me to tell me that they feel the same way, and they are glad I started this thread. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Your feelnigs about what another member "needs" to do, as well as what other members have supposedly told you in private PMs, are irrelevant. I'm going to ask you one more time. Are you...again...trying to tell a member that they shouldn't post about a topic they want to post about in your forums?

Also, to his enablers, you are better than that. Stop defending him, and let's get back to talking about pussy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
"Get back to talking about pussy"? Remind me again, who started this thread? Who "enabled" him to talk about this particular topic? Again your attempt to control the flow of conversations by members participating in your forums is going to slow up in your face...I'd suggest against trying it...especially after your dismal failure last time...

You're embarrassing yourself as a moderator again...for the second time this month...are you really sure you want to continue down this road? Let me know, so I can make sure I drive the point home more effectively this time...
hotrix1, check your PMs. I would like to hear from you.
hotrix1, check your PMs. I would like to hear from you. Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Succinctly put!
Dammit......I took the over
DH-- you of all people should know never to take the over on a Mod who is dumb enough to WK openly for ladies.
What can I say......I am ever the optimist

Do I get partial credit if I am half correct?
Do I get partial credit if I am half correct? Originally Posted by dearhunter
You get a Participation Medal/Trophy for just showing up. We'll worry about the credit(s) later.
He's right ^^^ In America.. everyone gets a trophy for participation.
Dammit......I took the over Originally Posted by dearhunter

My my DH. Does this mean we have a new sheriff in town? Yeehaw.

Grace, whatever do you mean about not being a dick on your profile, unless he's a funny dick. Mine looks kinda funny.
And Grace, just so you know what kind of funny dick I happen to be, ask Addie here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1843405 , just pwomise to weave Karl awone with the garden variety hoes, OK?
He can't be twusted with weal women. And pweased to meet you.
It means...

Someone who is an asshole (or dick) just to be an asshole is really no fun.. but someone who is an asshole with a wicked sense of humor to go with it, is generally my kind of guy.
Maybe I missed something, but I didn't know it was the role of a moderator to personally attack board members. I guess I learned something new today.
It means...

Someone who is an asshole (or dick) just to be an asshole is really no fun.. but someone who is an asshole with a wicked sense of humor to go with it, is generally my kind of guy. Originally Posted by GracePreston
'cause I'm a sarcastic twit with a wit. But then again I was crowned the "king" by our mod. A dubious honor that is, I just happen to seek out and expose misbehaving providers and mods. Does that make me a detective kind of "dick"? Cause I can also be an asshole type of "dick" when warranted. Then, I just try to be a
comedic "dick".

(As Elmer J. Fudd) Wook at my post histowy. They'we not all wants, I pwomise you, wittwe wady.

(As Karl Childers, Sling blade) Durn it, Elmer, thar yew go agin, trahin tu mek a moov on de laidys agin. Durn fule. 'e tinks 'iz kute. shur nuf, unhuh. Yew bawld heded fukr.

(As Buh'wheat) Yu tel 'em Rix, duh penis mahtyer den de sord.
How can I post my ad on this thing ?anybody
How can I post my ad on this thing ?anybody Originally Posted by Skylarjae 93
Start here. <---
So now CP, those of us who comment/agree with something Hotrix has posted are now enablers? Let me see if I understand you point clearly; because some of us agree with Hotrix but disagree with you, we are now enablers. Are you kidding me? Also, apparently you do not remember defending bad behavior in some of your post! Time to get real about this CP....