Mexico Shuts Down US Government

There is no shutdown of the US Govt.

There is a slowdown thanks to Democratic party. Don't believe me?
Have the Dems join with the Reps in ordering the Mueller investigation conclude immediately.
Then give President Trump a relatively paltry $5 billion dollars in funding for the wall.

Things will be "back to normal" in minutes.
Then give President Trump a relatively paltry $5 billion dollars in funding for the wall.

Things will be "back to normal" in minutes. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Pray tell which low-life blackmailer hasn't kept coming back for more money from his intended victim(s)?
Pray tell which low-life blackmailer hasn't kept coming back for more money from his intended victim(s)? Originally Posted by andymarksman

Obama. in 2008. you do recall the Wall act of 2006? you know .. the one Obama campaigned he'd finish then buried it .. on purpose?

think about that "on purpose" part the next time you call Trump a traitor.

BAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA

just in case you of the liberal left don't say i'm making this all up as ... "fake news" BAHAAA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

Obama didn't just drop the ball on his pledge ... HE LIED THRU HIS TEETH ABOUT IT

BAHAAA

Oh and you can keep your coverage too.

and there are 57 states.

BAHAAAA
That’s kind of the way he always said they would pay for it. Not once did he say Mexico would write a check. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You don't know your stuff Lama. You've been separated from the truth
You don't know your stuff Lama. You've been separated from the truth Originally Posted by themystic
Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

TDL has given it to you.
There is a slowdown thanks to Democratic party, And yet they agreed in the past to border security funding ??????????????????? AND we are only at the 3 longest slowdown
And the feds are the largest employer in the world , so do you think just maybe TO BIG .

TDL has given it to you. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I know that Nancy Pelosi said she wasn't giving Trump any money for the wall. Maybe $ 1.00. I feel free. Thanks Fred

TDL doesn't know his stuff. He cant really be taken serious
I know that Nancy Pelosi said she wasn't giving Trump any money for the wall. Maybe $ 1.00. I feel free. Thanks Fred

TDL doesn't know his stuff. He cant really be taken serious Originally Posted by themystic
You are welcome...seriously....

TDL has given it to you. Originally Posted by friendly fred
He can't handle the truth.

Candidate Trump:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAIc37TvBA
If the orange dildo would quit whining about a wall, and talk border security the dems and republicans would give him the money then open the government.
Now he is going on prime time to whine some more, wonder if fox and friends will write his speech?

TDL doesn't know his stuff. He cant really be taken serious
Originally Posted by themystic
Bitch Pelsoi hid in the closet when the Border Wall GoFundMe Founder tried to collect the $1 bitch Pelosi volunteered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNl7Ur-RRI
Bitch Pelsoi hid in the closet when the Border Wall GoFundMe Founder tried to collect the $1 bitch Pelosi volunteered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afNl7Ur-RRI Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Pure buffoonery. People dont take this nonsense serious.
Pure buffoonery. People dont take this nonsense serious. Originally Posted by themystic
The only buffoon is Pelosi, and the man physically present in her office to retrieve the proffered $1 for the wall exposed bitch Pelosi for being the two-bit fraud she is.
  • oeb11
  • 01-08-2019, 12:39 PM
If the orange dildo would quit whining about a wall, and talk border security the dems and republicans would give him the money then open the government.
Now he is going on prime time to whine some more, wonder if fox and friends will write his speech? Originally Posted by bamscram

I wish this were accurate, BS - I am on record that a "Wall" is a massive boondoggle. $5B would go a long way for border security and controlled immigration.

The DPST's are no longer open to anything constructive about the border - Their deal is open borders and welcome any and all who show up as DPST voters. They will give the vote to non-citizens, and bankrupt America giving immigrants perks. They will open not only the Southern border, but welcome any and all islamic terrorists without any question.

The Reps would welcome a constructive debate and funding for border security - the DPST's are so hate filled they will have none of it.
I wish this were accurate, BS - I am on record that a "Wall" is a massive boondoggle. $5B would go a long way for border security and controlled immigration.

The DPST's are no longer open to anything constructive about the border - Their deal is open borders and welcome any and all who show up as DPST voters. They will give the vote to non-citizens, and bankrupt America giving immigrants perks. They will open not only the Southern border, but welcome any and all islamic terrorists without any question.

The Reps would welcome a constructive debate and funding for border security - the DPST's are so hate filled they will have none of it. Originally Posted by oeb11
There was a bill handed to Trump a few months back that he refused to sign. There is no fucking crisis at the border. Do you realize less than 25% of the American people believe what Trump is saying