Deleted. Please close.
I am usually too preoccupied to say boardman is a kitteh.
The only reason I can think of is that it is the only thing two people have in common. If they hobby like I do, a different girl every time, there is precious little common ground the minute you meet. So, if each has a board presence, even as a lurker, that's what comes up. Now, I don't think guys hang out together for the most part. But I do think ladies have connections either in back channel or PR. I know a couple of ladies that share an incall, and I'm sure that is more common than the guys are led to believe.

Z, we gossip. A lot. It's been a problem since Old Testament times. And it'll never go away.
I think it's tacky and in poor taste, It has happened only a few times and I try to change the subject, I usually cut them off as that's the last thing I think we should be discussing.

It's such a buzz kill for the mood. (think Debbie downer )

I feel like if we are discussing some other girl while your with me, I must have failed somewhere during our date.

I try to leave them speechless
where another girl is the last thing on their mind.

I think it's tacky and in poor taste, It has happened only a few times and I try to change the subject, I usually cut them off as that's the last thing I think we should be discussing.

It's such a buzz kill for the mood. (think Debbie downer )

I feel like if we are discussing some other girl while your with me, I must have failed somewhere during our date.

I try to leave them speechless
where another girl is the last thing on their mind.

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
True. However, it's not like they're praising the ladies the discuss. It's usually bad things they're saying about other providers. I know I don't fail them because they ask to see me again and again and I tell them "NO!" Simple as that. lol.

Snl, You and I had a phone conversation about this during our last chat.; You know about that one guy who CANNOT keep his mouth shut? SMH!

@ Charles, You make an EXCELLENT Point.

@ Pyramider, Sooo thought provoking
@SNL

For all your wisdom--and there are volumes in your posts--you fail to realize that men are pretty simple creatures. There will ALWAYS be another woman on their minds. They could be in the middle of wild real life fucking with Angelina Jolie or some other real life fantasy fuck, and men will still be thinking of another woman. It's how we're wired.
Perhaps a new career for you is in the making. You seem to have a strong affinity to influence people and get them (without prompting) to confide in you. These are the qualities of a top flight therapist. Which of course is not much different in reality with what you do now just the tools of the trade differ somewhat.

BTW. If you ever come to Whippany, NJ I would love to see you. Don't worry I have nothing to say about anyone else now or ever.
I think someone nailed it. It's the one thing we have in common so we talk about the hobby. Good bad or ugly. Lots of people didn't grow up with common sense that if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything.
[quote=ZarahAdams;2188277]True. However, it's not like they're praising the ladies the discuss. It's usually bad things they're saying about other providers. I know I don't fail them because they ask to see me again and again and I tell them "NO!" Simple as that. lol.

Snl, You and I had a phone conversation about this during our last chat.; You know about that one guy who CANNOT keep his mouth shut? SMH!
.............................. .............................. .............................. .........................

yes, that one caught me off guard it won't happen again for all kinds of reasons . I have learned how to handle things since then, thank goodness!! lol

@ Charlie, very true, as long as there just thinking it otherwise the duct tapes coming out

So...just because you're not giving exact names in your four points above you're being discrete? Yeah...not so much...seems like you're doing exactly what you accuse others of doing...negatively discussing others before a session...
So...just because you're not giving exact names in your four points above you're being discrete? Yeah...not so much...seems like you're doing exactly what you accuse others of doing...negatively discussing others before a session... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Actually no I'm not. 1.) I was asking the board a question and not discussion anyone negatively. 2.) Am I in a session now? No. Tomorrow? No. So you what session are you talking about?

BTW it's discreet not discrete.
So...just because you're not giving exact names in your four points above you're being discrete? Yeah...not so much...seems like you're doing exactly what you accuse others of doing...negatively discussing others before a session... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I was thinking the same thing. Also there isn't any difference in one on one gossiping and what goes on in the private forums.
@SNL

Where did you find that old picture of me? Think older, balder, fatter and grayer.
Keep the flames out or I'll have to ask CC to close yet another thread. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view. Controversial, troublesome, or objectionable posts may draw staff attention or in some cases disciplinary action, but the offending post will not be removed from the view of our membership in any but the most extreme cases. Often times you will find directions, footnotes, or other guidance from staff edited INTO posts which draw our attention. These are for the purpose of educating the readers of what is and what is not acceptable as well as informing others about how these issues have been dealt with. Members are encouraged to RTM posts which include rule infractions or objectionable material if it appears that staff has not already becomed involved with the thread or post in particular.
Note: Staff will consider a request from the original poster to remove a thread/post they have made provided it was recently posted and not replied to. As a general rule, staff will not consider such requests once a thread or post has been visible for at least 4 hours or received 2 or more replies. In these cases, a request from the OP to lock the thread is more appropriate and will receive consideration Originally Posted by mojojo213
I'm very aware

BTW I was simply asking a question and asking for advice on a few situations. It's very clear that some of you just want to come in here and start drama. If you do not like me, why do you stalk my threads and have to comment in them? Done here.