Help me out boys....

Wondering how men feel about a woman providing sensual bath...candles...soft music...followed by a erotic massage...thinking of adding this to the menu...please tell me what u think? Is this girly? Wanna change things up...
That sounds more of a chick thing. Most guys just wanna get it in.
This would be a great idea as a part of a multi-hour package.

Some guys enjoy the more relaxed atmosphere, when they have the leisure to fully enjoy it. I offer a hot soak and all the amenities you have suggested for my Nuru packages, and guys have enjoyed it so far.

But I think it all depends on the guy and the kind of appointment they are looking forward to.
It does sound girly....but if I was a dude I would get tired of the same massage...extras...massage...e xtras...bla bla bla....I would want a little pampering..but Im a girl...lol
how do u perform this hot soak? just wondering... is it followed by a massage...then ect?
You may be on to something for your area. In my time in the military, I was damaged and broken in several ways on several ocassion's. As part of rehab, very, very serious physical therapy/massage was some times used and I have come to understand and appreciate the art and science of massage of all types.

I think it would be a great and fabulous combination of a session and a legitimate massage.

We have a couple of ladies in our area who are trained LMT and provide as well. They do seem to get positive reviews in the Massage forums as well as the Indie section.

However, I would bring up that if you do not bring the "massage" skills to the experience, reviews may reflect that and you would be shooting yourself in your pretty foot.
Just .2cents worth.
thank you for your info...
how do u perform this hot soak? just wondering... is it followed by a massage...then ect? Originally Posted by hannahmarie
It's nothing fancy just a nice hot bath for the two of you to soak in, it's a really relaxing way to start a longer appointment. I add in whatever essential oils they like the best so give it a spa like atmosphere (usually something that is uni-sex like mint, rosemary, etc.), usually just relax in their for about 12 or 20 but usually don't get out until the waters cold or we are all pruney. Then I go to Nuru.

I don't consider myself an expert in spa stuff and I suck at actual massages, but I do like going the extra mile with very special clients, as you said it's nice to do something off the beaten path.
I agree with jframe. If you advertise massage it better be the real deal. Nothing sucks worse than a half ass massage. The sensual bath sounds cool, I would try it if offered in my area. I would also like an option for sensual time in a jacuzzi with cocktails. This is something I love doing even in my non hobby life. But then you'd have to watch out for the dummies that can hold their liquor. I say go for it, its definitely something that separates you from the pack.
Some Providers offer this! Great if you’re in the mood for it! I think AlluringAva calls it a spa treatment! Very Nice! But I agree it not for everyday!

How about a Steak and Blow Job session? Watch the response you get on that one! Just sayin....
^^^I offer a March 14th special
Some Providers offer this! Great if you’re in the mood for it! I think AlluringAva calls it a spa treatment! Very Nice! But I agree it not for everyday!

How about a Steak and Blow Job session? Watch the response you get on that one! Just sayin.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
YEs I think AVA would be a great vessel of knowledge in this arena hopefully she can make an appearance.
I cant cook lol.....
thank you sir!
I cant cook lol..... Originally Posted by hannahmarie

Girl get some takeout and pull that shit out of the oven like you made it lol