Girls If you could change your body would it be

a.make your boobs larger

b,boobs smaller

c, bigger ass

d. smaller vagina

e.faceliift
f.no changes
My guess would be Boobs, either Bigger or A Lift! Personally it doesn't matter to me as long as I get to play with them!
Guys you can vote what changes on your favorite Atf
None of those choices. I would say if there was 17 years ago, I would have opted out for bigger boobs because I had those done, but they're already done :P But I've considered getting rid of the implants in favor of my au natural look, to be dead honest.
@Ava--I'll nurse you through the removal and the aftercare.

My favorite body attribute is VERY SMALL TITS. The smaller the better.

Actually, since I am old gray/bald-haired short fat white guy, I desire a gal that fits my body (no, not old fat short and white lol). My preferred body type for the lady is shorter than I am, thinner than I am, small/extremely small breasts, fairly tight kitty. This body type is somewhat hard to find IMHO.
I don't see the realevance of asking women about what body changes they would make. Are you asking so you can make a date with someone who makes a drastic change to their body?
Or are you wanting tips from them so you can make changes to your body?

a.make your boobs larger

b,boobs smaller

c, bigger ass

d. smaller vagina

e.faceliift
f.no changes Originally Posted by pickupkid
I love my body. I just took some new pics today and they came out SMOKING HOT. Made me reconsider a boob job. I can't wait to post them on my site. So it's a NO for me!
None the above..
BUT I would change my big flat feet{size 10}!
  • MrGiz
  • 02-23-2012, 05:38 PM
There are many other procedures / choices which could have been added to make the poll a bit more useful... As it is... I can see a lot of non-votes happening. Too bad... might have been interesting!
There are many other procedures / choices which could have been added to make the poll a bit more useful... As it is... I can see a lot of non-votes happening. Too bad... might have been interesting! Originally Posted by MrGiz
I wish my metabolism was as high as it used to be. No more eating ice cream
every night.
I wish my metabolism was as high as it used to be. No more eating ice cream
every night. Originally Posted by Ansley
It's Blue Bell Banana Split. One of the reasons I look like I do.

In a small portion of the country where you can find the stores, it's Braum's German Chocolate Cake ice cream.

There was an article on the net today: can you be addicted to ice cream? I didn't read it. I know the answer.
I think all women have a beauty to them. Not trying to kiss ass here but a question like that just makes them think they have some inferior aspect to them. Believe me women are harder on themselves that us guys can ever be. Big tits,small tits,big ass,small ass. flat belly or rounded one. As long as it's they have good hygiene then no problem with the rest. Shit guys we are the ugliest things on earth. Fucking hair all over and when we bend over it looks like a double pendulum swinging in the air. Our cocks have veins in them and them we have this fucking mushroom on the head. Yea ain't we good lookin. lol
I want bigger hips and a bigger ass. More "curves" I guess. I wish I could just distribute my fat to where I wanted it to go.
I love my body. I just took some new pics today and they came out SMOKING HOT. Made me reconsider a boob job. I can't wait to post them on my site. So it's a NO for me! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams

I wouldn't waste the money on a boob job. Invest in your future...put that money you planned to spend in investments or stocks or an IRA
@Ava--I'll nurse you through the removal and the aftercare.

My favorite body attribute is VERY SMALL TITS. The smaller the better.

Actually, since I am old gray/bald-haired short fat white guy, I desire a gal that fits my body (no, not old fat short and white lol). My preferred body type for the lady is shorter than I am, thinner than I am, small/extremely small breasts, fairly tight kitty. This body type is somewhat hard to find IMHO. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

As women we tend to look at ourselves critically, far more critically, than men do. So it's nice to see the women on here, all of us whom rely on our looks in more than one way for our respective businesses, are pretty satisfied and happy with the way they look.