WTF? I'm missing a review.

I was always told once a review is made, it's final and can't be removed. That seems to not be the case as I've lost a review in the last couple of days. It appears a retired provider got her wish and her reviews are gone.
I was always told once a review is made, it's final and can't be removed. That seems to not be the case as I've lost a review in the last couple of days. It appears a retired provider got her wish and her reviews are gone. Originally Posted by pipefitter73
You want a few of mine? I've got a few I can spare!

You want a few of mine? I've got a few I can spare!

Originally Posted by Still Looking

That one STAYS. That is a Classic and belongs in the permanent archives of reviews. I had stomach spasms and cracked a few ribs from that one dude. You are funny as hell.
Apparently KateSpinner aka KateXXX has gotten her reviews removed. I have a few more I'd like to get rid of if the mods would let me.
Pipfitter it is a no no and should not have been removed. Your review count is back up to 73 sir. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Pipfitter it is a no no and should not have been removed. Your review count is back up to 73 sir. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Originally Posted by johnnybax
Can you still give him my Nico Review?
Can you still give him my Nico Review? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Again, that is the funniest Review (mainly because it is sincere, LMAO!) You are a genius of sorts...

Man, you crack me up!!!
Pipfitter it is a no no and should not have been removed. Your review count is back up to 73 sir. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Originally Posted by johnnybax
Okay thanks, I just figured it was removed on purpose and not by mistake.

I will swap my blowjobqueen review for your Nico, how's that-

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=152408
If he takes the review he gets the pictures as well!
If he takes the review he gets the pictures as well! Originally Posted by Still Looking

That is so cold...damn, damn, damn!