Please help this lady!

The deer crossings are in the wrong place!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI8UP...ature=youtu.be
I still laugh at that one..too funny!!!

http://youtu.be/CI8UPHMzZm8

At first I thought the lady wanted the deer to be relocated then it sounds like she just wants the deer signs to be moved. She thinks the deers read signs.
this was also posted a few weeks ago - no friggen way this is not a fake call... people can not be that dumb.... or can they?
this was also posted a few weeks ago - no friggen way this is not a fake call... people can not be that dumb.... or can they? Originally Posted by Roothead
Four words sir -- Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman
Four words sir -- Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman Originally Posted by chefnerd
Four words sir -- Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman Originally Posted by chefnerd
Sheila Jackson Lee
Sheila Jackson Lee Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Okay, that's three words compared to my four. However, I do agree with you.
Actually names only count as one word ... So Chefnerd still has two to go.
I don't know, sounds like Michelle Obama to me.
Chefnerd you forgot about NOBama and his blind followers.
To show no political bias, and since Pyramider says names are only one word, how about Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi to complete the four words?
I adjusted auto claims for damn near twenty years, and I'm here to tell you YES, PEOPLE ARE REALLY THAT DUMB!
I think they should remove all the deer crossings and make them cross at the intersections like everyone else. If they j walk their punishment should be a big bullseye attached to them. I'm not a hunter but I'm sure the hunters would appreciate that. Oh, I think my tongue is in my cheek.
I think they should remove all the deer crossings and make them cross at the intersections like everyone else. If they j walk their punishment should be a big bullseye attached to them. I'm not a hunter but I'm sure the hunters would appreciate that. Oh, I think my tongue is in my cheek. Originally Posted by coochiemuncher
That's funny.......

My last trip from Tuscon to Houston, there was deer caucuses everywhere on I-10, west of San Antonio... Those deer did not look at the signs, every 2 miles apart.......

( I was a nervous wreck, normally I make that drive during the day, I put the cruise control on..... and drove luckily none of the green eyeballs wanted to meet my pickup at 70+ mph)