Potential sugar date but something seems off…

Got hit up by a potential sugar baby.

First thing she does after we swap pics is start talking dirty and now we have a planned night at a hotel.

She’s been on the site since last year, but what troubles me is no conversation outside of dirty talk, and an appointment. She wants to go straight to the hotel room and drink/play. No discussion of amount.

My better judgement says this is not normal. I’ve had plenty of interactions on the site and this is a first… What’s the angle?
  • bndm
  • 05-30-2022, 04:57 PM
Meet in public first? Talk and see what your instincts say.
Don’t give her home field advantage. Get her to go with you to a different hotel than you originally discussed so she can’t have any “helpers” waiting for you. And watch her texting once you discuss going bcd to see if she’s trying to get anyone else to come surprise you.
My better judgement says this is not normal. I’ve had plenty of interactions on the site and this is a first… What’s the angle? Originally Posted by funTimesAtNight
That's hooker speak, not SB. Go with your gut and decline I'd say. If you really want to check it out, insist on a public meet. You are the potential SD, so if she wants the job, she better listen to you.
If something tells you this doesn’t feel right then you need to follow your intuition not go through with this. You can always find someone else.
That's hooker speak, not SB. Go with your gut and decline I'd say. If you really want to check it out, insist on a public meet. You are the potential SD, so if she wants the job, she better listen to you. Originally Posted by texassapper
Always have a meet & greet first. Somewhere public like coffee at Starbucks. Providers will never waste their time with a meet & greet.

You can always ask for a selfie holding up three fingers to make sure the person you are texting with is who you think it is.
I made the mistake once of going straight to the hotel (for a SB initial meet) because the little head was doing the thinking, and it turned out to be a very bad experience (think blackmail). If going to a hotel, at least meet in the lobby and chat a little.
Get her a rental car. What's the worst that could happen?