Greek for Pride month?

Never really been a GREEK fan but I'm thinking of requesting it in honor of Pride month. (a whole month, what a country)

Anyone else doing this?
I request greek as often as I can and most that say they do it even don't. The few I met that seemed to like it were "bbw" and not my type.
Who doesn't love a good trip to the island. ��
  • Crock
  • 06-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Never really been a GREEK fan but I'm thinking of requesting it in honor of Pride month. (a whole month, what a country)

Anyone else doing this? Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Nope. I've tried fingers before, and buttplay is not my thing. I can't imagine taking a dick. Not to mention the fact that I'm not attracted to guys in the least.

I'll honor pride month in other ways, but I hope you enjoy your greek experience! Going gay for pride month is quite the dedication! I've heard that the key is for you to relax when he's starting to penetrate. And lube, of course...
Lmao
Me. Ewwww!!!!
Nope. I've tried fingers before, and buttplay is not my thing. I can't imagine taking a dick. Not to mention the fact that I'm not attracted to guys in the least.

I'll honor pride month in other ways, but I hope you enjoy your greek experience! Going gay for pride month is quite the dedication! I've heard that the key is for you to relax when he's starting to penetrate. And lube, of course... Originally Posted by Crock
Being gay would save me a lot of money considering what I spend on the hobby.
Being gay would save me a lot of money considering what I spend on the hobby. Originally Posted by Eliot_Spitzer
Ha. If only women were as promiscuous without money or "extras." Even good looking guys have problems getting laid because when it's not about money, it's about marriage.