Barbie's Boutique Still Around?

Hey all, been a few years since I lived in the great state of TX and accordingly haven't kept up with the scene much but life and work are conspiring to bring me back for a bit. Is Barbie's Boutique still around the DFW area? I remember she had some of the best girls I'd ever encountered in the hobby but new available info is thin at best.

If not, are there any good recommendations for spinners (or at least non BBWs) who are fluent in greek?
Barbie's got shut down by the feds about the same time Relax2013 and Kendra's Retreat did (Kendra voluntarily closed up). Natasha at Barbie's was really good!
Damn, that sucks. Samantha might have been my ATF. Any good options in town?
I just posted a review for an STG spinner who does Greek but she can be difficult to deal with.
Barbie is in jail for a bit. She got caught up w/ the Relax mess. Try Jessika at BodyWorx.
Barbie is in jail for a bit. She got caught up w/ the Relax mess. Try Jessika at BodyWorx. Originally Posted by bodyworx
Yes, you are right, so is Jason (the owner of Relax2013). Barbie ran Relax as well before she left to open Barbie's Boutique. A couple of others who ran the Relax studio for Jason, Chris and Sophie, are also doing some jail time too.
Evelyn & Neveah at www.EuphoriaOneFw.com are amazing