Is Eccie Safe ?

Hello Hobbyist Friends,

Not trying to create a big drama by this post...Just Curious to know about this.

I was Checking some providers Ad in Welcome and Introduction section, this fresh providers who don't have any reviews or referrals..how would you make decision to see such providers ? How will you know that the provider is not associated with the Cops or LE?
Well, we all have to start somewhere, but that is why I prefer providers that are on p411, or at the very least a newbie who is referred by an established provider. I do not think there is a way of knowing that a newbie provider or hobbyist is affiliated with LE unless you meet them, and do BCD activities without the mention or exchanging of money. If I really want to see a newbie provider with no references or reviews, I tend to wait for a few established reviewers to take the plunge first, then after their review and they are still active and posting, it's my turn. It will be interesting to see the comments on this thread, which, BTW, is not an alert thread and will probably be moved from the Alert forum into Co Ed.
Is life ever really safe?

This is an alert how?
Moved to coed section for discussion, alerts section is more for matters that can inflict some sort of harm towards members.
Sorry guys by posting into wrong category. ..
When I wrote is Eccie Safe ?
I meant do Eccie have some Verification process for New providers ..do they ask for Drivers license number and make sure that they r not afflicted with LE?

I don't know how Verification process works for Providers
When I wrote is Eccie Safe ?
I meant do Eccie have some Verification process for New providers ..do they ask for Drivers license number and make sure that they r not afflicted with LE?

I don't know how Verification process works for Providers Originally Posted by smokydick

Ask for DL numbers? Hell no! That would be crazy!

As far as eccie being safe? There is no 100% fool proof safe way to hobby but if you are asking questions about safety swimming in the newbie waters, perhaps you're not ready to take the risk.

Oh and as I say in this business and so far it has worked 100% of the time." When in doubt, chicken out". Your gut rarely ever lies....
Smoky, the verification process is different for each provider. We don't all screen the same. Some ladies rely heavily on references, while others use spidey senses and look for consistency in the information given paired with the information discovered. The only true way to know that someone is not affiliated with LE is to do your homework. As someone stated above, P411 is a great tool to use. But it depends on the provider. And personally, if I were a hobbyist, I would be skeptical of a lady that does not screen. That would scream COP to me.
Please do yourself a favor and read the sticky threads at the top of the welcome & introduction section to see how providers can get verified. Heck, read the sticky threads at the top of all the sections that you visit....I am sure you will learn the answers to many of your burning questions about how eccie works.
Thank you All For your comments...I was just trying to get some info. Which I did ..
Once verified there is a very good chance they are safe.
The WW on the other hand you don't know, until they have received a couple reviews, hopefully by reviewers you trust.
Bottom line, if you're worried about it, wait til they have some reviews.
Anybody can create a handle and join ECCIE.

Male or female, to become a member is as simple as YOU found it when you created your handle and password.

Nobody asked you for ID, right?

Welcome Wagon ladies are usually simply members, not "Verified Providers". (Look under their name to see what their membership category is.)

Once a lady gets a couple of reviews, she can become verified.

But you should look at her reviews yourself and see if you trust the reviewers.

There was a situation in Houston where some cops created both female and male handles and had them flirting with each other all over the boards LOL! The fake hobbyists had multiple reviews (all of this same little group of new providers) and the fake providers had multiple reviews (all from this same subset of hobbyists).

New providers with reviews from new hobbyists should give you pause.
Is it safe?
Occasionally, there is a post that truly needs to be fully answered. Is ECCIE safe? I think the best way to explain that is to ask another question. Are matches safe? Yes, when used properly and by an adult, matches are safe and a wonderful tool. They can be used to start an enjoyable fire to warm and entertain you, they can be used to light an enjoyable cigar to relax with, they can even be used to start a gas stove to fix your favorite meal! However, matches , when not stored properly may become wet and useless. They may possibly burn your fingers if you ignite them incorrectly. A solitary match, unfettered and carelessly handled can burn your house down and destroy acres of property and lives. So, is ECCIE safe? I would say yes, if you have been properly instructed on its use and its limitations. You then need to use it responsibly and within the confines of common sense. If you are careless with it, it can destroy lives. ECCIE, unfortunately, does not come with instructions. However, I would caution you to learn as much as you can about its proper use and handling. Good luck, sir. I'm pretty sure all of us here have had our fingers burnt at least once.