Crybaby Hillary

This is the temperament needed to be president. Thank god the bitch is gone for good. Hopefully she will spend her remaining days in prison.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/ed.../09/id/758084/
Love the way The Bitch is pointing the finger at other people, faulting them for her loss. She should take that finger, and finger Monica as Monica gives the the former president another blow job.
  • DSK
  • 11-10-2016, 08:00 AM
I think she might be correct about Comey and the President, although President Obama correctly sensed a lack of enthusiasm among black voters, and tried to rally them to Hillary. If he had been a more masterful politician, he would have delivered.

However, he failed, just like on the Chicago Olympic bid. He is better campaigning for himself.
LMAO...I can just imagine the "class" Trumpolini would have had if he had lost... wait...the election was rigged...right?
I think she might be correct about Comey and the President, although President Obama correctly sensed a lack of enthusiasm among black voters, and tried to rally them to Hillary. If he had been a more masterful politician, he would have delivered.

However, he failed, just like on the Chicago Olympic bid. He is better campaigning for himself. Originally Posted by DSK
He was campaigning for himself. He cares more about his legacy than Clinton. I guess he feels insulted that the black folk stayed at home.
LMAO...I can just imagine the "class" Trumpolini would have had if he had lost... wait...the election was rigged...right? Originally Posted by Prolongus
The class you fucks are showing is so magnanimous. Fuck you.
The class you fucks are showing is so magnanimous. Fuck you. Originally Posted by Budman
"CLASS?!?!?" HERE?? Are you fucking delusional??? (Yes, you are...)
LMAO...I can just imagine the "class" Trumpolini would have had if he had lost... wait...the election was rigged...right? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hey, your special. You're one of 4 million to vote for Puff Daddy!
Hey, your special. You're one of 4 million to vote for Puff Daddy! Originally Posted by bambino
I absolutely did! Only hypocrites vote "against" instead of ""for" a candidate. Hated Hildabeast but didn't want to throw up in the booth voting for Trumpolini, a fat, bigoted, racist, crotch-grabbing....you get the picture.
BUT...

She only has herself to blame. Anyone in business knows the only reason to use personal email is to hide. When this originally came up I asked several of my employees what would happen if I found out they had been using personal email for business for the last 4 year. They all told me they would be fired and they are correct. The email IS a big deal.

Watch the videos. She LIED about Benghazi.

So yes Comey kept the emails front and center, as they should be.

Obama (I suspect) told Hillary to lie about Benghazi.

Poor judgement on her part on these and many, many other issues.

Fuck her and her aides, advisers, handlers and husband.

However, he failed, just like on the Chicago Olympic bid. He is better campaigning for himself. Originally Posted by DSK
Don't forget that there are enough people around that remember her reckless actions when Slick Willy was the Governor of Arkansas and as President : the Cattle futures, Travelgate, White water, Vince Foster and all of the other scandals. Along with her arrogant thinking that she DESERVED the Presidency and was entitled to it just because her last name was Clinton .
So much for the media's collusion for their " smartest ' woman ' in the world " . And so much for the DNC rigging her coronation by providing debate questions in advance.
Someone should tell her, in response to her snide comment about Benghazi " It makes a BIG difference, ya broom driving bitch " !
As for her crying, mebbe it's because she realized how despised she is and that she will have to pay back those " pay for play " donors that expected something from her when she was ensconced in the White House.
"CLASS?!?!?" HERE?? Are you fucking delusional??? (Yes, you are...) Originally Posted by Prolongus
You'd be the delusional one here, pro-plunged-ass; the evidence is apparent in that you've already posted one of your delusions ... a delusion royally fucked by reality, pro-plunged-ass.

Why not do what one of YOUR lying liberal shrilLIARy acolytes suggested to shrilLIARy and SUE the U.S. over the outcome of the election ?
"CLASS?!?!?" HERE?? Are you fucking delusional??? (Yes, you are...) Originally Posted by Prolongus
He's not the one answering his own questions. You are!

Let's see, for whom did you vote?
I absolutely did! Only hypocrites vote "against" instead of ""for" a candidate. Hated Hildabeast but didn't want to throw up in the booth voting for Trumpolini, a fat, bigoted, racist, crotch-grabbing....you get the picture. Originally Posted by Prolongus
You're so pure. And thank god you didn't barf at your booth. You must have a weak constitution. But the fact of the matter is.........President Trump!!!!!!