Where the fuck is Chicken Little?

Where the fuck is Chicken Little? Haven't heard from him in awhile, with all his Marxist, LS/MFT, last free election bullshit since his savior got crucified. Any of y'all got any idea? Maybe in his bunker, sucking his thumb? Protective custody? Did he have a bugout vehicle all provisioned out? Enquiring minds want to know.
We have been hearing from him. I surmise the little, little shit is also trixie dixie.
Where the fuck is Chicken Little? Haven't heard from him in awhile, with all his Marxist, LS/MFT, last free election bullshit since his savior got crucified. Any of y'all got any idea? Maybe in his bunker, sucking his thumb? Protective custody? Did he have a bugout vehicle all provisioned out? Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Think he is still shitting bricks.
That thought has crossed my mind, too. But WD doesn't seem to stick with only one rhetoric and single minded narrative like Chicken Little did, plus they were both on here all the time right before the chicken dropped out. Also, I don't think WD is all that intelligent.
Ya I picture him with a Kentucky Mudflap.
And a "Easy Rider Rifle Rack," rollin' coal.
Two personalities of the same person using two accounts. Just a guess.
Well, at least ONE of them is a dumbass.
I think trix is the smarter of the two. Just my sense. It's like being first place in a Special Olympics race, though.

I did read and debate the little, little shit. But he degenerated into his stupidity. If they are two different persons, dixie is putting up a front on the "page". Before ignoring him, all he did was spew, little by little, HIS stupidity. Just hiding. Like his old avatar.

I still think they are one and the same.
I did combine them both in my crow restaurant spoof that I place yesterday, awarding them each a Marxist/LSMFT detector ring just for showing up, so there are definitely some similarities between them.
Game is to close now. Will just say, they are both young college student conservative Republicans at UT.

DIXIE is all the clue I need.
He is probably busy taking down his Trump signs and stickers. He probably has a lot of them.
He’s holding his breath until America turns BLUE.
Good one. But I would have phrased it somehow so his face also turns blue. I'll leave that there for you.
Now Im OEB? lolling

Not a cog between any of ya"

However this thread seems like a stalking and harassment thread to me? Ya'll better read up on the forum guidelines!

lolling