sexual relations in th rw vs the hobby

This is both for the ladies and gentlemen...To you how does sex with a real world person compare to the hobby world? Both pros and cons?
sex ..... i'm all for it !!!

it's just as great !!! i don't ask anymore from a provider than i do in real life.
It's a lot more about Me when I'm off the clock. The primo way I "get off" with a client is rocking their world! Now, with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review when maybe I just feel a little open minded tonight. I can be more selfish, I want this, now this, now 10 seconds of this and right Now 20 min of this....and then maybe they get theirs, lol. I can also say, how bout I do you then you do me then we throw in a movie and cuddle. Selfish, you know.
It's a lot more about Me when I'm off the clock. The primo way I "get off" with a client is rocking their world! Now, with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review when maybe I just feel a little open minded tonight. I can be more selfish, I want this, now this, now 10 seconds of this and right Now 20 min of this....and then maybe they get theirs, lol. I can also say, how bout I do you then you do me then we throw in a movie and cuddle. Selfish, you know. Originally Posted by Katharine Butler

And I thought we were getting your best stuff. lol
  • LynnT
  • 06-11-2011, 11:26 PM
There is nothing like hot passionate sex with someone you are truly into. Sure you can have hot sex with a "friend" but its not the same when your diggin' someone with your all.
Now, with a rw lover I can suggest something risqué or a little freaky w.out wondering if it will end up in a review Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Don't worry, hon, you can be risqué/freaky w/ me if we ever meet. I don't do reviews.

@OP

I don't have rw sex. So I can't make a comparison.
REAL WORLD SEX - After being with my partner for 30 years, there is nothing that could be considered exciting. It's all been done a hundred times already. She is bored, I am bored. It's boring. Real world sex with a girlfriend is fun and new and exciting until the twice or three times a week sex turns into a routine.

HOBBY WORLD SEX - It's the diverse choices and variety and exploring new people that make it fun. I love meeting new people and talking to them. Meeting new people and having sex with them is, for me, something that stopped happening with any regularity a while ago. This hobby has brought that back. I love it.
Pretty much like what Lynn wrote, for me, hobby world sex is where I can get my freak on with a alot of different women while scratching the itch for some strange. Whereas real world sex is where I will let myself get an emotional attachment and be really into the person I am with. I have found that some people cannot seperate the two worlds and confuse lust for love which leads to all sorts of issues. RW sex is the place for that that emotion and attachment not the hobby world. Now I am not writing about one night stands from the bars, which are not my bag. What I am writing about in the rw is someone you are having a rw relationship with that you have real emotions for like love, attachment and committment but that is me.

To me, hobby sex is a passing fancy without any thing to it. Real world sex is a very different ball game because of the emotional attachment. Besides, if you are truely into the person you are having sex with, it is always hot and passionate because true trust is there. I know... idealistic but hey, some of us are a romantic at heart.
While I have real world women friends, I do not do anything sexual with anyone except Providers.

Here is why. I am a Widower, 13 years. My wife was the love of my life, and cancer took her.

After the mourning period, I tried dating "civilians", but most of them are simply interested in becoming the next "mrs. jackie s". One even went "postal" on me when, after a rather steamy couple of months, it dawned on Her that I had no intentions of settling down with anyone. Don't think for one moment that only young women can give you the old "but I gave myself to you" line.

At 64 years old, I enjoy the no hassle freedom of seeing a Provider, even though I see, (for the most part), just one Lady. We have a great arrangement, I love what she gives me, and she loves what I give Her.
I'm waaaaaay bossier in real life sex lol. And while I joke with clients that the number one rule is that I get to cum twice, in real life, that is true. Also in real life, bj is a privilege, not a right.
Sex with someone you "Love" is out of this world, it involves a lot of emotion in addition to the Physical part.
When sex between SO's looses its "excitement", men tend to look for Providers to fill the void of what is missing with the SO, Particularly any certain activities the SO does not provide. It is also preferred that the "Provider" Can raise it up a notch compared to the SO. Let your imagination flourish .....
RW sex is more relaxed and less stressful. There's no little clock ticking in the back of my head; therefore, no pressure to ensure I get to do X,Y, and Z within 60 or 90 minutes.

Hobby Sex is an opportunity to explore and experiment. With this comes the pressure to perform because I've got a limited amount of time.
I think I will stick with the Hobby world...I have the best of both worlds with my BFE's....
I think I will stick with the Hobby world...I have the best of both worlds with my BFE's.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
“Bum Fuck Egypt.”
you silly man....I don't personally don't like the term Client so my recurring gentlmen i call my BFE's-----Boyfriend Effect----I am their tempoary GF and they are my temp BF's....works great
“Bum Fuck Egypt.” Originally Posted by Still Looking