"Do you see first timers?"

Please understand, I am somewhat new to the professional scene and the idea of screening, or properly screening, is a bit new for me. After learning what I have thus far I am left questioning the actual meaning behind the phrase "Do you see first timers?" Being a transwoman I always took it to mean "one who has never been with a transsexual before". Now I am wondering if the phrase actually means "I have no references."

Your thoughts?
I would think it would mean "Ive never seen a transwoman"
You can always ask for references when replying back SexyLady

Also you might want to ask this question in the "Another Realm" forum for more helpful answers
Also you might want to ask this question in the "Another Realm" forum for more helpful answers Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Why its a coed discussion about the hobby. This is cool as any other place. Let the door swing open just a lil bit......

I have a question. Well a set actually....(clears throat) no pun intended. Do you sometimes find difficulty verifying clients for men who use you as a reference to see other ladies? Are you used as a reference often? Have you ever been met with difficulty hearing back from other providers? And finally, have some of your past clients had issues booking with potential providers wheen they used use as a reference?
For hobbyists, it prtains to men *not having ref and new to the *hobby* However, I've found that to be NOT true many times, with some. So be careful when you hear that *newbie phrase* more times than not. It's just some mens way of being seen w/o being screened.
(For various reasons) Alerts could be part of it.

As for MidnightKat, I've spoken in great length with this beautiful woman and she's a doll and I'll soon have the pleasure of meeting her.

Please understand, I am somewhat new to the professional scene and the idea of screening, or properly screening, is a bit new for me. After learning what I have thus far I am left questioning the actual meaning behind the phrase "Do you see first timers?" Being a transwoman I always took it to mean "one who has never been with a transsexual before". Now I am wondering if the phrase actually means "I have no references."

Your thoughts? Originally Posted by Midnightkat
I'm sure there are many providers out there who refuse to see men who
explore their wild side and see TS. Some folks can be closed minded and judgemental. And if a gal is going to decline seeing a hobbyists because of HIS sexual preference of gender related. Then that gal probably would of been a bore in the bedroom anyways and not openminded as the gent would prefer. So he's better off being declined by the gal who won't see men who enjoy being with other men/TS.

And ,there are MEN in this hobby who refuse to see women who enjoy 2 men at a time, /bi , straight or TS.

It happens on a daily basis in this adult lifestyle. And it will continue to.
there will always be that decide in the road of closed mined judgmental folks VS the open minded free spirited folks.

I have a question. Well a set actually....(clears throat) no pun intended. Do you sometimes find difficulty verifying clients for men who use you as a reference to see other ladies? Are you used as a reference often? Have you ever been met with difficulty hearing back from other providers? And finally, have some of your past clients had issues booking with potential providers wheen they used use as a reference? Originally Posted by gimme_that
You're right, that is nebulously worded. If it were said to me, I'd take it that he'd never seen any provider before. In your situation, I suppose it could mean either it was his first time meeting a provider or just his first time having a date with a transwoman. Or both! Who knows. I'd ask for clarification; since he brought it up, it's obviously important to him that you know for some reason, so I'd dig a little deeper to see what that reason is or if he had any concerns that needed addressing prior to meeting.

And I agree, we need more transwomen/non-cisgendered voices on this site. Hope to see many more posts from you, Kat.