State: Texas
Address: 3615 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: NA
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: NA
Recommendation: No
I have heard something similar from a girl who's danced at a few clubs around Austin. I met her at P10 North and we got to talking about different clubs. I asked how they compared and she said the vibe in several of them is not great, with guys upset about high prices, and the girls upset by the lack of guys taking them up on their offers. She was saying that she felt this had a downward spiral effect which soured the girl's interest in upfront interaction, which drove the guys sitting alone a lot and so getting more soured themselves.

She was saying she got a better feel from both the guys and girls at P10. Don't mean to make this sound like an ad for them. I haven't checked out the other clubs in many years, but with $20 dances and girls that sit down and chat with me upfront on a regular basis, it might be worth one trip to make a comparison. YMMV as usual.
Yeah Austin doesn't have a $30-$40 lap dance market . That's Las Vegas prices where the girls are much hotter and even in Vegas people are put off by the prices. Plus red rose is in the south which is away from most of the tech money.
Vegas clubs are overpriced and low mileage because they prey on gambling tourists.