Hi Biloxi

I'm coming to play and noticed the hotels are really high this week. Is there something exciting going on?
Cruising the coast. Rolling multiday car show.
Oh, I thought that was last week
It was
The hotels always seem to raise their rates on the weekends, idk, you should come to Mobile, you can’t smell or taste our water here…
The hotels always seem to raise their rates on the weekends, idk, you should come to Mobile, you can’t smell or taste our water here… Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
You know it wasn't always like that here. I grew up on the coast and being able to smell the water is a relatively new thing. Sure it had a bit of an egg smell when I was a kid and in a white tub there was a mild brown tint. But now it smells of chlorine and rather strongly. For some reason the water department has bumped up the amount of chlorine they add to the water. Years ago the head of the water department was a customer of mine but he retired awhile back so I have no incite as to why. I would really like to know so if any of you work on the water board please fill us in. I never cooked with city water anyways and absolutely never drank it but now the odor has made me look into a high end water filtration system for my houses so I dont have to bathe in it. The smell is just to much.

Page your beautiful enough that my door is always open to you. No need to deal with renting a hotel while you travel the coast eating at restaurants and enjoying our night life. You can just stay with me and save your money.
The odd thing about that is supposedly a strong strong odor of chlorine means there isn’t enough chlorine in the water , idk
It is not the original topic as present by the Lady . . .

Members are encouraged to return to the original topic
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Smh, that’s just ridiculous…
Well, hell, the mods got me, again…I’m not sorry
Hey, Basscat, is it you or me that Biomed has a hard-on for?
Gentlemen some reading for your pleasure

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff
I disagree with your assessment, sir. You are taking the cowardly way to intervene in a friendly conversation
Now if that won’t get me kicked off eccie, I don’t know what will, see ya
I disagree with your assessment, sir. You are taking the cowardly way to intervene in a friendly conversation Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
Sir
Obviously you don’t understand about staying on topic. If you want to have a friendly conversation please start your own thread.

If your not happy being a member of ECCIE please let any of the staff members know and we can assist you.

Let’s get back on the threads intended topic or don’t comment