Wish me success

I’m currently unemployed and it’s my choice. I’m starting my own business and I will be able to control my own schedule which I couldn’t do working for the other guy. I’ll be taking a break from the hobby till I get this started. There’s ladies I’ve haven’t been able to see because of scheduling so wish me success.
You got this
  • jofms
  • 11-23-2022, 02:41 PM
Congratulation and good luck
Plug in to SCORE, or SBDC, both part of SBA for free business help, including business plan development
Pm some of us with what you will be doing and we might can push you pretty hard if it’s something we use.
Plug in to SCORE, or SBDC, both part of SBA for free business help, including business plan development Originally Posted by lbbguy

Wish you well BG

Great input Ibbguy, helped me tremendously
Pm some of us with what you will be doing and we might can push you pretty hard if it’s something we use. Originally Posted by Olmarstar
I’m in construction. Thanks for the advice from the other comments. Do any of you know each other outside of the hobby?
Yes, some of us know each other. Be sure to pm me if you are wanting to work in central ms.
What trade?
Good luck with your new venture Goose. I hope you're happy in it and make a ton of money.
Funny part is I'd be willing to bet a few of us know each other in real life. Let's just saw I deal with Construction in a round about way LMAO LMAO
Good luck Goose. Everyone is looking for a good construction guy.
positive vibes sent!!!!