My Foot Fetish

I have this fantasy of licking a girls foot while she licks it as well. She is using a ton of saliva so now I am licking her feet and tasting her spit as we both suck on her feet. Sounds strange, but I have dated some beautiful women with great feet who loved their feet licked but would not share in this fantasy. Only women can lick their own feet. I had one girl that would do it to turn me on but never with me involved.
I am extremely ticklish and cannot do that myself, but I have some friends who idea is heaven is having their feet licked and kissed.

I hadn't thought of the idea of her licking her own feet, though!!!

Oh ... and welcome to another realm!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I think that may combine a foot fetish and a flexibility fetish . . .
As a hardcore footboy I have always wanted to worship the sexy feet of a gymnast or a ballerina, given their broad range of flexibility. My fantasy is enhanced when I imagine this happening after my gymnast has worked out for several hours or my ballerina has been dancing for a spell! One of my fav positions in real life is to have my lover (usually a spinner type) ride me to completion forward cowgirl while she at the same time thrusts the soles of both feet into my face. This is so special because it couples my favorite position with my passion for the sexy feet of a wonderful woman! My very best climaxes occur thusly!
I tried a new position the other day to keep my feet in his face but still have some range of movement. Solemate yours sounds like the girl is having to move her body with her arms? Or is it more of a kicking type thing in your face?

But, reverse with upper body leaning forward (toward his knees) my knees on the bed as close to his body as possible and as far up as possible with feet turned in to touch his face gives a little more leverage and is actually a nice stretch.
I tried a new position the other day to keep my feet in his face but still have some range of movement. Solemate yours sounds like the girl is having to move her body with her arms? Or is it more of a kicking type thing in your face?

But, reverse with upper body leaning forward (toward his knees) my knees on the bed as close to his body as possible and as far up as possible with feet turned in to touch his face gives a little more leverage and is actually a nice stretch. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
No, My lady will mount me forward cowgirl and she may have to lean back a little while supporting her position by placing both hands down on the bed. I am not 'kicked' in the face. I am a sensual worshipper. While she is riding me the soles of her feet are put into my face for me to lick and kiss...or I may be sucking her toes, darting my tongue between her toes and so it goes. Another great position I call 'Modified Mish' where I am on my knees and as I enter into my lover I will lean in toward her, pull her feet up into my face and climax this way while indulging in my main passion! Perhaps you and I should meet and experiment with different positions?
I thought most girls could lick their own feet. Has something to do with your hips. Child birth stuff. ??? Maybe I just date flexible girls. It is weird. The three really long relationships I had all had hot feet. They enjoyed the attention but they were not really into it. It was something they enjoyed but never catered to it. In fact, I cannot and will not date a girl with ugly feet.
LOL! This thread made me want to see how high on my head I can put my foot....the results ended up with my toes over my hairline and my foot laid comfortably on my face! I considered taking a pic, but I insist on being a tease...
Damn your teasing ways, DGE!

PPE
Well I just couldn't resist trying!!! The legs will go above the head and the toes to the mouth. Not to bad for a "mature woman"..Time to start working out with a trainer again. Add more flexibility.
You,

My Dear Meryl, are plenty flexible... And your feet are hott too.....

PPE
I have a MAJOR foot fetish. Not a bit ticklish.
Rub,Suck,kiss, lick, nibble......lube up and enjoy in other ways too.

But I've never had anyone request I lick my own pretty soft feet while he's catering to them. It would put the lady in an awkward position of sitting Indian style with her feet in her mouth. Not a pretty sight.

Give me a good looking man who takes care of himself, gets pedicures and I'll suck, kiss, nibble on his feet anytime!

I have this fantasy of licking a girls foot while she licks it as well. She is using a ton of saliva so now I am licking her feet and tasting her spit as we both suck on her feet. Sounds strange, but I have dated some beautiful women with great feet who loved their feet licked but would not share in this fantasy. Only women can lick their own feet. I had one girl that would do it to turn me on but never with me involved. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Thought I would stick this Review (mine) here. It was a session I had in Tulsa on 3/23 and because all sessions I do involve my passion for female feet, I think there will be some who enter 'Another Realm' who may appreciate my hour of bliss with the incomparable Kat Butler - a woman who truly understands how to accommodate a man who is very much into Sensual Foot Worship! Enjoy!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=196886
I love, love, love hearing about fetishes other people have. Foot worship is as hot for me as it is the worshiper. It's good, sexy fun.