Penis pumps, jelqing, surgery, etc. penis enlargement

This site has a ton of men on it. So, with that said, I am sure at least a couple hundred of you have tried some form of penis enlargement. Maybe you wasted some money on pills. Some of you have tons of money to throw around. I certainly would give up all my life savings for 10 fat inches. There are jelqing websites like www.thundersplace.com and www.mattersofsize.com and I dont know where to start.

So.... I know you're out there. Tell of your follies(and hopefully successes) in the quest to enlarge your penis. I just downloaded "Unhung Hero" a documentary about a dude looking to enlarge his penis after his would-be fiancee shoots down his marriage proposal is rejected very publicly.... because of his penile deficiency. If the movie ends with him accepting his size, I will officially declare that documentary to be LAME. Acceptance does not lead to a happily ever after.

http://youtu.be/hsxyz_2XHZs

So, post away. This is the 21st century. Permanent, safe penis enlargement will be the high water mark of human progress.
My 1.3" of dangling death is legendary, why would I want to scar it with surgery?