Happy Memorial Day! American Flag Pics Galore

Happy Memorial Day!
This is a special tribute to all of those who have served.
We will be showcasing American Flag pics. Please upload your favorites.
It's on the 26th this year and you do know that Memorial Day is to honor those who died during active duty, right? I've never understood the "Happy Memorial Day" greeting and always considered it a more solemn day. That's my take on it. The picture is quite nice though, thank you!

Might as well kill the spirit of the holiday and the website in one fell swoop.
It's on the 26th this year and you do know that Memorial Day is to honor those who died during active duty, right? I've never understood the "Happy Memorial Day" greeting and always considered it a more solemn day. That's my take on it. The picture is quite nice though, thank you! Originally Posted by Dharma
I agree, It is a very solemn day, but, at the same time, after honoring those who have served us well, we can take part in joy and celebration for our freedom! The sacrifices of our brave American men and women, will never be forgotten! We will always salute them, year round, and throughout the long weekend, :cheer s: and, especially on the 26th.
Great thread babe! Lovin the pics, very sexy
All these pictures are so hot I want to go buy a stars and stripes bikini right now!!
Happy Memorial day in advance to all & thank you to all who fought/fight for our freedom.
What the hey!! No Hilliary Clinton flag bikini pics?
Bitch in the OP better fix her fucked up salute...
  • LNK
  • 05-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Bitch in the OP better fix her fucked up salute... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yah, she needs more "snap" so that nip pops all the way out!
IronMan9, that last pic is so awwwww.... Thank you all, for teh boobies!
Here are a couple more pics, for everyone to enjoy.
Happy Memorial Day!