Encounter: I enjoyed Sansa very much... Luxury Spa

Date: Jan. 22, 2021
Name: Sansa
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: Shown above
Phone: Shown above
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Lots of activity from deep kissing, to BBFSCIP. Details in review
Hair Length and Color: Long, Sandy brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Porcelain smooth skin, pretty face, nice figure, bee-sting lips, fine ass
Recommendation: Yes
Sansa is a porcelain Doll. Nice review. I read that she is gone (vacation?) after next weekend. True?

I hope not!
Porcelain Doll. Well said. Lovely Angelic look.
I haven't heard or read about an impending vacation. I might need to rush back for another session.
Nobody? Is Sansa on vacation after this weekend?
Nobody? Is Sansa on vacation after this weekend? Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
She told me she’s leaving not coming back. She’s tired of the bbfs.
Makes sense last time I saw her,last week probably was her last day she was not into it at all no enthusiasm what so ever. Sweet girl but like I guess everyone has gone through this at a job knowing it was your last day/quit you dont give a crap no more.
Any girl will get tired after the work they do. Sansa is no exceptions
She told me she’s leaving not coming back. She’s tired of the bbfs. Originally Posted by PeterBota
You are wrong, as always. Sansa is back next weekend.
That's good to hear, because she is one of the best providers.
You are wrong, as always. Sansa is back next weekend. Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
Sansa cute me short...

Still she's a great little thing.
That's good to hear, because she is one of the best providers. Originally Posted by curtist196
I agree.. At least Sansa is gone for just a short time
You are wrong, as always. Sansa is back next weekend. Originally Posted by Buck Dharma
She said to me. Via text. Would be on vacation for extended time. She knows me very well. We go way back.
She said to me. Via text. Would be on vacation for extended time. She knows me very well. We go way back. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Changing your story? Forgot what you made up before?

A week is an "extended time"?

Keep trying and failing
The guy with the sordid past. Still at it, making up stories
That's him. Sordid present as well.