What is your favorite sex memory?

Mine was when i got extremely lucky at a bar and happened to go flirt with a chick that was going out for the first time after getting divorced. She was ready for action. We went off to a corner and started making out. After a while she said "I want to go home and fuck". I said "uh..OK". We went to her place and had sex until the sun came up the next morning. That was the best time I ever had without having to pay for it.
Hello... Anyone?
  • Gbfsl
  • 09-27-2016, 09:08 PM
One night in Mexico City with an ATF from here that I had been seeing on a regular basis for several years. We decided to take a trip outside the country together. We had 4 nights of incredible sex, but one night in particular, we literally spent the entire night engaged in every kind of sex act, sexual activity, etc. either one of us had ever even dreamed about doing. No holds barred. The kinkier the better. We decided to try everything at least once. More orgasms combined then could be counted.
Best sexual night of my life. Doubt will ever be matched. Not sure I want it to be.
A special lady. An incredibly special night.
doing my girlfriend in a changing room at an upscale department store.
Banging my girlfriend in the kitchen and her mom walks in. Later that day she wanted hinted she wanted to bang lol. I declined. No this wasn't the best sex I had but just a funny story I wanted to share.
Having covert sex on the Thames River Cruise in London.
Hot little blonde provider came to visit me at the office one afternoon around 5:00 pm. She was dressed casual in jeans and a t-shirt, sneakers. People were going home. I shut the door and locked it while we played for an hour. I had a corner office on the 11th floor. She wanted to do standing doggie next to the window. During that time, she decided to be adventurous and run down the halls naked. I didn't think anyone was left on the floor, but it worried me. She ran a few doors down the hall and ran back in. The excitement got her all rev'd up again and she stayed another half hour. She was soooo cute and had a super hot spinner body. I had her butt print on my desk for several days. Didn't want to wipe it off for the memory.