Name changes to avoid bad reputations? :(

• ~Ze~
  • 01-06-2017, 12:00 AM
Still on page one of Dallas Coed, there is a thread about Disrespect & Threats - in which gary2784 is accused of sending racist messages to jamieDallas. The thread is a train wreck, accusations and snickering back and forth.. but I noticed something odd.

gary2784 's name changed to Rangers7834.

I thought this board wasn't in the habit of changing someone's handle to avoid bad reputations.
Nice catch
Maybe something to do with rw info..he may have rtm...and this may warrant a handle change at staff discretion ..
Would be a massive flowchart to see all the handle changes and whos-been-who over the years.
There used to be a guy on eccie named Licker that was known for terrible racial slurs and they banned his ass...but we mortals may never know the motives of the Olympians
Maybe something to do with rw info..he may have rtm...and this may warrant a handle change at staff discretion .. Originally Posted by Analeese
exactly.. however, I don't think it does much good.. if you click on Rangers' post history, all the Gary posts still attach to the new handle, and each post has "(Gary)" next to it.
Nice catch Originally Posted by MaximumFun
Lol
Maybe something to do with rw info..he may have rtm...and this may warrant a handle change at staff discretion .. Originally Posted by Analeese
Incorrect. If that were the case he'd Guest his account. I like your optimistic view but he's just trying to escape everyone easily knowing he's not a good person.

By Ze posting this thread it will now tie him to the old account which will in the long run be helpful to ladies that bother to research.
I have seen providers change their names on here too to save grace or make New accounts
good to know the Gary handle pm me few days ago about
Mother In-law roll pay .. wasn't rude or any thing
I did ask does she look like me .. he said F**K No. that was it
Okay. I know what ghosting is but what the heck is guesting?
Okay. I know what ghosting is but what the heck is guesting? Originally Posted by Tapper69
They quit, retire and get a handle change of "guest######".
No posting from then on and No post is removed.
So if they signed any post or someone types their handle in any post they still can be found.