Is July White history month?

Every month is.
ORLY? Put a white pride sticker on your car then and see how many times it gets keyed in the parking lot.
How can it be? Its illegal to be white . Its illegal to show any Pride in our Heritage as well. Forget about our true history. Cancel culture and crt is re-writing it to fit their agenda!
every day is the white way

BAHHAHHAA
  • oeb11
  • 07-02-2021, 10:09 AM
has not the BLM wing of the DPST party put forth a demand to change the white stripes and stars of teh American flag to BLACK????

I remember reading that in one of the wapo/nycrimes/latimes pages.

Comments - from the DPST contingent????
Hey oebsy - Everyone here will welcome you back provided you promise to spell "the" correctly from now on... ok?
Hey oebsy - Everyone here will welcome you back provided you promise to spell "the" correctly from now on... ok? Originally Posted by lustylad
But it drives yssup eccie9500 and munchie nuts.

Welcome back Oeb
Hey oebsy - Everyone here will welcome you back provided you promise to spell "the" correctly from now on... ok? Originally Posted by lustylad
Not everyone

oeb11
This message is hidden because oeb11 is on your ignore list.
  • WTF
  • 07-02-2021, 12:07 PM
That is like complaining about Jeffery Epstein's tan.
Let's talk about things that don't matter
  • oeb11
  • 07-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Thank you One and all - Gentlemen - and you too 1b1.

1b1 -it is I known that you monitor my posts - so please do comment on BLM proposal for the American flag to substitute Black stars and stripes for the 'w___e' Ones.

No promises on 'teh' - LOL

Quote - WD: But it drives yssup eccie9500 and munchie nuts. ( perhaps I might add wtf).
That is like complaining about Jeffery Epstein's tan. Originally Posted by WTF
Huh? Is that what the girls you referred to him complained about - his tan?
Let's talk about things that don't matter Originally Posted by VitaMan

We'll leave that up to you, you are so good at it.
Every month is. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Indeed. Winning feels good.