Duke of G wanted a Spinner Poll

What do gentlemen prefer?

I like spinners, aged 21-25. Why, because if I am going to pay for it, I am going to use my wallet for what my charms won't get me on my own.
Your poll doesnt make sense. I am by no means BBW but i have larger than D tits. I know many ladies who are FAR from BBW that have large boobs. Spinner, Average, BBW is not a matter of tits size... I know several hot spinners that have larger boobs. And i know some very sexy BBW with smaller boobs.
I have to agree to deny the premise of the poll: that the terms match a bust/hip size. Or that "guys prefer spinners" is even a valid question.

"Spinner" is second only to "BBW" (and possibly "GFE") as the most mis-used term on the board. Spinner <> "skinny" or "thin." Tall girls don't qualify, no matter how much they weigh. They may be gorgeous and well-proportioned, but they aren't the "pick her up and spin her on my cock" definition of a "Spinner." Same with the 'ol TOAS concept...that's not a spinner either. To my mind, spinner = petite. It's more than BMI.

So:
big asses <> BBW
skinny <> spinner
BBBJ <> GFE

I did answer the poll too, btw, but not limited by ONE answer also shows that being limited by "type" is just silly as hell to me. I like sexy women. Some have curves, some don't. "Attractive" comes with so much more than a "rule of 100" bullshit answer in my world.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Attractive has very little to do with actual physical stats to me.

I have never had a "type" I was drawn to, even as a teen.

Hell, some of my favorite playmates are nothing that belongs on the cover of GQ.

When it comes to women, if I find one attractive, I do. There is nothing that says she needs to be X Y or Z... More important to me is personality and confidence. I guess that is me getting older and not caring about things or visuals, and more how people treat me.

This hobby has place for everyone - those looking for a warm blow up doll(as shallow as that sounds it is true), and those looking to find something a little more substantial.
Spinners are not my thing. I like curves.
Hmmmmmm. In the strip club world, I learned quickly to not get dances from the hottest girl in the club. She would do an air dance, never touch your junk or rub her tits in your face. Pick a girl a few notches down the hottie scale, and she would really work for her money. Two of my top experiences in the hobby have been with bigger ladies, but they were super passionate. Maybe I am prejudiced against spinner hotties? Which one of our Eccie spinners could change my mind?
Oh, and just to point out WHY I "wanted a spinner poll": http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=471749
Every woman is sexy in her own way.

I was so busy looking at the stars that I missed the moon.
I vote that this poll is extremely lame!
WALDT at different times and the 4 choices provided in this poll represent a shameful, incomplete categorization of the vast variety of talented and beautiful babes and saucy ladies who many of us frequent.

I am a no vote.
Hugs I can agree with you on the hottest, ie spinners. But if you don't ask you will never know.

I need tight pussy, and if the waist size is to large then I can't get off more than once. Why should I have to fantasize when I am already paying?
The anatomy and anthropological lessons here are quite amazing. Skinny girls have tighter pussies?

Sorry man, but that is such a farce.
because if I am going to pay for it, I am going to use my wallet for what my charms won't get me on my own.
I think it is hilarious that some fucktards think that a larger girl would want to fuck you for your charming ways, just because.

I'm no spinner but best of luck to anyone trying to pick me up in the real world, even though I'm sure you would charm the pants right off my fat ass! We should be so lucky!
The anatomy and anthropological lessons here are quite amazing. Skinny girls have tighter pussies?

Sorry man, but that is such a farce. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Yeah the logic in this thread is getting better and better
Boltfan, I call bullshit! I have only been with one "loose" spinner.

I will admit it does have to do with muscle tone.
Well if it is a spinner poll you want how about this one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcw5jnUclKw

Now this is what I call 'spin'