Goodbye

I haven't been around in the last few months but wanted to stop in and let everyone know I will no longer be a provider. My health has taken a turn for the worse and I just cant keep doing this anymore. No I am not contagious so don't worry! I am glad I met all of the great Gents on here and I wish all of you well! I will leave my account active for a few days but will be asking to have it closed next week.
Take care... hope things turn better for you.

XOXOXOX
Sorry to here Cindee. I wish you the best of luck.

If you want, keep your access here and just drop in to let us know how you are doing. You can follow the silly antics of all us perverted guys you have met.
Best wishes, CindeeSue...the best may come for you in the future. Take care, baby.
  • Go4it
  • 09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Best Wishes Cindee Sue --- One of the best massage ladies around. She did a thing with warm towls (hell they're more like blankets!!!!!!) that was AWESOME, Cindy - teach someone before you leave us.

Thanks for the pleasure
Take care and hope things get better for you. Hugs
Good luck to you CindeeSue.. Hope you get to feeling better.. I would have to agree that you were one of the best massages I've ever had.
Awww you all are so very sweet!!! I am trying to just rest as much as possible and hope that the future will bring me back to the hobby, I do love my job and miss it as well as all my awesome clients!