China Prostitution "Exposé"

China might not have much freedom of speech, but it is really refreshing to hear this. An "exposé" by state-run TV of the almost open sex trade in the major southern city of Dongguan over the weekend (followed by a massive crackdown) was met with widespread skepticism and ridicule by online netizens and commentators. I wish U.S. public opinion were similarly "enlightened".

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hengshao...-china-expose/
Jack if it wasn't for the underage kid thing that goes on, I think our country would be open to legalizing it in some states, but just not gonna happen with the underage thing.

Theres too many issues that it brings and youre not gonna change peoples views on drugs or prostitution just not gonna happen.
I bet amps are on every corner there...
I bet amps are on every corner there... Originally Posted by pyramider
American Massage Parlors?

There's always a chance to change minds.
Theres too many issues that it brings and youre not gonna change peoples views on drugs or prostitution just not gonna happen. Originally Posted by bjwstw
I wouldn't be so sure if that. Folks are beginning to be more enlightened than you might think. When the UN supports decriminalization thinking people take notice.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...tion/?page=all

Also, more and more of even lame stream media are starting to realize the whole 'sex trafficking' hysteria for what it is, way over blown by the feminists and their castrated lap dogs at CNN. The whole myth was created because prohibitionists were losing ground and realized using the old 'but think of the children' phrase would ebb the resistance against them. For sure, it has, but I think it's only temporary.
I don't think decriminalization is right around the corner but I do feel there is more acceptance, especially with the younger gen who seem to be more libertarian and accepting of individual choices. Also, the whole Snowden thing has everyone less trusting of gov't authority in general.
Shit, I read the topic and thought someone got outed.
Also, more and more of even lame stream media are starting to realize the whole 'sex trafficking' hysteria for what it is, way over blown by the feminists and their castrated lap dogs at CNN. The whole myth was created because prohibitionists were losing ground and realized using the old 'but think of the children' phrase would ebb the resistance against them. For sure, it has, but I think it's only temporary. Originally Posted by trojantide
Legit LMT massage ladies are jumping on this hype also, probably because they view AMPs in WNY as competition and a threat to their business. Ran into this when stopping to check out A-Z Massage Therapy & Hair Cut Studio on 10440 Main Street Suite 2, Clarence, NY, (716) 868-9975 recently. Two legit massage girls in. One is a hot petite spinner with a nice full rack. Anyways got talking a bit asking about their info, rates etc. They told me, then asked where I go for massage. Told them usually stop at an AMP. Well they didn't like that at all! Said they were nothing like those AMPs, with the HE and who knows what else goes on! They only do legit massage which cost more because they went to massage school and have a NYS massage license, etc. Both said all AMPs should be shut down for 'sex trafficking', being unlicensed, bla bla bla....
Haha

License = I'm gonna charge ya more for lesser service.
Legit LMT massage ladies are jumping on this hype also, probably because they view AMPs in WNY as competition and a threat to their business. Ran into this when stopping to check out A-Z Massage Therapy & Hair Cut Studio on 10440 Main Street Suite 2, Clarence, NY, (716) 868-9975 recently. Two legit massage girls in. One is a hot petite spinner with a nice full rack. Anyways got talking a bit asking about their info, rates etc. They told me, then asked where I go for massage. Told them usually stop at an AMP. Well they didn't like that at all! Said they were nothing like those AMPs, with the HE and who knows what else goes on! They only do legit massage which cost more because they went to massage school and have a NYS massage license, etc. Both said all AMPs should be shut down for 'sex trafficking', being unlicensed, bla bla bla.... Originally Posted by Celso
It can't help that NYS requires they dump $15k into schooling just to get a job at Massage McDonalds Envy, and pay who knows how much to keep the license up, a license they could lose for getting a DWI. Ridiculous, worrying about drunk masseuses.
It can't help that NYS requires they dump $15k into schooling just to get a job at Massage McDonalds Envy, and pay who knows how much to keep the license up.... Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
Exactly!
Our girls are pissed at the 20-50+ yr old Asians who have been doing massage back home in China for ages. Those Asians come over here, set up shop, do an excellent massage undercutting our girls in masssage fees, while our girls are up to their twats in debt from from massage schooling and licenses our girls have to keep up....lol
damn women... every one of them should provide sex for money and not get pissed when trafficked asians working without valid visas cut into their legit businesses.
who the fuck they think they are?
next thing you know those crazy ho's be voting and driving instead of cooking and screwing
I bet amps are on every corner there... Originally Posted by pyramider
They do and their's put the ones here to shame!
Nuru and Soapies are very popular back home.
You can book 2-3 hour sessions where you will leave so drained and exhausted from mpops you might have to be wheeled to you car.....lol
It is estimated that more than 500,000 people in the "sin city" of Dongguan are connected in one way or another with the sex trade.

The latest high-profile "crackdown" involved 6,500 LE making 67 arrests. LOL
Asians always had a far more open mature cultural outlook on sex and are more accepting of all its many variations. Unlike North America where far too many moralizing phony Christian hypocrites led by shrill PMSing anti sex twats along with their castrated eunuch cohort twits, who are always yapping about ho's and all the biblical evils they see them being associated with....LOL

Watch out for these twats, who act like they have a pair, and twits, who wish they had a pair...LOL!
Seems like a few camped out here....LOL