non-GFE pricing ?

I have seen a few ladies on other sites advertising two time based rates. One rate for a base level service, and a second, higher rate for GFE services. I am assuming that by GFE they mean kissing, but I could be way off base.

So that got me wondering... could this business model fly in Austin where most of the ladies are so proud of providing an excellent "experience"?

For example, one lady was advertising her "time" at 200/hr and GFE for 250/hr... another was 300/hr and GFE for 400/hr.

Please don't mis-understand, I am not suggesting that any lady change her rate. You are all business owners, and you know what you are doing... it's just that as a consumer who doesn't participate in GFE in the P4P world this piqued my attention. Why pay for a service that I don't receive?

LF
From a hobbyists point of view, it makes sense. I'm not into the extra kissing either. I think that would def entice some guys to try out a gal who normally they would not b/c of price.

From the provider's point of view, it would seem like they might try it out on a trial basis because there are some guys who would try to push the limits and still try to get some GFE out of it. I think this could happen especially when the guy is all hot and bothered. Hopefully some knucklehead would not mess it up for us non GFE guys IF some gals decided to try out a non-GFE option.....

sixx
I don't know if there is a universally acceptable definition for GFE. To some, GFE=LFK/DFK, to others it means BBBJ. Probably just better to ask the lady outright.
I've also seen the term used to mean "full service" as opposed to a blow pop special.
Yeah all kinda ambiguous... just ask, what floats ones boat will sink another.