Why the 'Pop N Stop'

OK. I'm not sure if this is where I should be posting this question. It's not humorous or entertaining like so many of the posts here, but I wanted the ladies to have an opportunity to respond if they so chose.

Let me just say as kind of a preface to my question, that I'm in no way suggesting that all ladies, or even most ladies, do this - just that so many of those I've seen do. This is in no way meant to criticize anyone.

I'll say up front that I'm basically limited to L1 or L2 and my luck seems to dictate L1. I'm no Peter North, so I don't shoot out gallons when I cum, but the sensations involved are still very pleasurable for me, otherwise I wouldn't continue.

My experience seems to be that as soon as that very first spurt appears, the hand providing the L1 is pulled away, almost like it's spring loaded. In all honesty, I can't speak for other guys because I've never really had this discussion with anyone, but to me that's a premature ending to the L1. That's what I refer to as 'Pop N Stop' - as soon as I pop, you stop.

For me, I like the continued stimulation beyond that first release. If you continue, I will almost definitely be squirming all over the table/bed but that's part of the fun and enjoyment. I'd like for you to make me squirm some.

I'm just wondering if there is any reason or rationale on the part of the lady for doing this. If you've done this more than once, you have to realize that there's usually more to come after the initial spurt. I'm certain that most ladies who read this would never do such a thing, but maybe you could speculate on why some do. It must be inexperience . . .

Also, guys, I'm wondering if any of you have had the same experience? Of course, if you're an L3 guy or strictly FS, this whole thing is meaningless, isn't it?
Never had that problem.the few times I have had L1, I had to beg the ladies to stop after I came.The same with the providers who I have seen that do bbj's.You should just mention to the women you are seeing what you want.Most will be more than happy to accomadte you.
Same here. The women I get L1 from stroke until it's running down their fingers and I have to ask her to relax the grip.
I had it the other day from an L1 provider in Fort Worth - she was reaching for the towel while I was still in mid-squirt. Doh!

I guess with untried providers, a little up-front reminder might be good self-defense, but it's kind of a mood killer.
Oh I DEFINITELY don't stop until you are finished! Of course, I like to be gentle but thorough!
It's been a long time since I've seen you, but I have seen you at least 3 or 4 times (under another handle from another board) and I have to say you're absolutely right. You're one of the few that don't stop, and I remember quite fondly that you keep going, and going, and going . . .

I gotta find a way to get back to FW, but I'm even farther away from you now than when I last saw you.
I should be having to yell calf rope!!!
I had it happen this week during L2. I think she thought i was done after the 1st couple spasms but still had a few more to go. very frustrating.