Gentlmen, What made you choose youre handle?

Okay I am curious, I have asked why the woman have picked the name they use, but I am curious also how you gentlemen have selected the name yall use. And I must say there are some very interesting handles on this board from you guys.
I'm a music fan with fairly eclectic tastes. I used to love the show Crossroads (still do) that matches two stars of different genres singing each other's songs.

Thanks for asking...
the first 50 names I tried were already taken so I just started typing nonsense. It has no meaning at all.
Timing was perfect to change my handle, some old timers remember my first but die to an outing I changed it.

My sig line was from a De Niro quote "Man has five needs, food, water, sleep, pussy and strange pussy". I also advocated when drama rose to step away from a silly whore board and go get some strange pussy.

GUC and Lana Storm began calling me SP, so it was natural to change it to SPH.
  • npita
  • 12-29-2009, 08:06 AM
My handle is an ititialism for a private joke between my best friend (a provider) and me.
My work has me on the road 65 to 75% of the time, thus Justaroadwarrior....just a traveling man, who knows the ins and outs on air travel, hotels, etc.

Justaroadwarrior
Mine is a combo of things. Anyone well-versed in Greek Mythology can get half of it rather easily and for the other part, well, it is derived from the word mystery.

Stay Thirsty My Friend!
TE I luv your handle also by the way.... i chose mine cuz thats what i consider myself in regards as to treating very well hey TE..... u are beautiful.. if i told u your handle is my fantasy would you hold it against me.....
I am relatively tall and live in Texas!
I think mine is self explanatory. I just love women that wear latex, vinyl, or leather! Especially crotch high boots or leggings! Too hot!
I love to lick pussy...and tend to lick alot of it

LAP
I was watching Batman on TV when I had to choose a handle. Jack Napier is the Joker's real name.
I just needed something not already taken.
I spend too much damn time on this friggin computer! Making me a computer junky...
Aussie = Australian.