Toys

I've seen multiple reviews over the years that include "toys" in the description of activities. In all my adventures I only recall ever using one with one girl. Tori Ashton used to bring a healthy sized dildo and I would DP her with it while we were doing it doggy!!!! (Good Memories!)

I realize I could learn more if I had premium access but what exactly are you guys and girls doing with them? And other than a dildo what are you using?

I hope you guys aren't lying there with a big ole woody and sliding a fake dong in and out of her. As I get older, the rock solid hard on time seems to be getting shorter and if he's up and throbbing he's going to be getting after the good stuff
Personally I enjoy vibrators of any kind. Especially a wand used during doggy.
I have a box full of different toys. Vibrators, dildos, lubes etc. Some for me... Some not for me. ( To each their own) but I generally live a vibrator being used on me during oral.. omg it's an amazing feeling if it's done right and it makes me cum so hard
Personally I enjoy vibrators of any kind. Especially a wand used during doggy. Originally Posted by Vannah
So, do you girls like to control the wand from below on your clit or let him reach around with it? I'm assuming self stimulation.

I can't believe that I've never thought of having a vibrator going in her pussy while doing Greek (for those who do it). Seems like that would stimulate everyone. Maybe too much and too quick. LOL ! ��
I prefer to control it. All this talk reminds me that I need to run out and grab some batteries!
Trinity, I am surprised some guys need vibrators to make you cum.
I prefer to control it. All this talk reminds me that I need to run out and grab some batteries! Originally Posted by Vannah
if you wanted to really rev a guy up, tell him to stop and pick up 4 AA's while he's on the way to your incall.
and damn, this is a hot thread.
i'm ready to start.
but go easy ladies, no cuffs and whips right off.
Trinity, I am surprised some guys need vibrators to make you cum. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Well RD, every one isn't as gifted with oral as you are dear.
and damn, this is a hot thread.
i'm ready to start.
but go easy ladies, no cuffs and whips right off. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
So does that also mean no studded crops?
if you wanted to really rev a guy up, tell him to stop and pick up 4 AA's while he's on the way to your incall. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
AA's??? Honey, mine requires C's lol!
AA's??? Honey, mine requires C's lol! Originally Posted by Vannah
just threw some in my party bag.

and honey, if it makes you squirm i'm in