Encounter: Lovely Young IVY from Lucky Haven Clings with Bonds of Affection

Date: Mar. 15, 2019
Name: FOB IVY from Lucky Haven
Address and Phone: Lucky Haven - 2555 Walnut Hill Ln. #400 Phone: (469) 358-5847
Address: see above
Phone: 469-358-5847
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (Some highlights in BOLD in ROS) GFE (vs PSE): Fine BBBJ (with quasi-DT), BLS, TUMA; DATY/69; MPFS (YMMV on the faith); standing shower; HJ; notably good IOP (at least with me, but we apparently "clicked")
Hair Length and Color: long raven trusses mostly up in a bob to service little bob
Age: Self-reported 23 US (24 Korean) (very credible to me)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: lovely young girl with a fine figure; reminds me much of a younger version of Jessica (ex-GT, NYNY, etc); pretty face, nice B breasts (natural); light bush; charming and classy (would be great arm candy at any sort of event, ranging from a rock concert to meeting royalty)

Recommendation: Yes; our cup runneth over lately with FOB YOUNG PRETTY KOREAN GIRLS and IVY is notably young, pretty, and skilled among that group -- so IMHO is a "can't miss" offering!
A review from Bobby that is short and to the point. This has to be the first. You got me at Jessica at NYNY. That girl is amazing.
Ah, thoughts of Jessica. Ivy can bring back some fond memories.
Ivy can bring back some fond memories. Originally Posted by BobbyMann
she can bring blood flow to certain areas of the body, as I discovered Ivy is a Cutie.