City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbbj tuma RT
Hair Length and Color: Black and to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Emma is a babe! Maybe c cups. Mid height. Not too tall not too short. Not too flat of a butt
Recommendation: Yes
I have been in the hobby for a very long time, I only get bj's these days, and I would put Emma at the top of the list of the hundreds of women I have seen. The suction is increadible, and after depositing the load in her mouth, she pointed to her face, she looked like a squirrel with expanded cheeks full of nuts, but it was my load, then she went into the shower to spit it out.
Too many women give a soft and light bj, but Emma could suck the chrome off a bumper.
I have been in the hobby for a very long time, I only get bj's these days, and I would put Emma at the top of the list of the hundreds of women I have seen. The suction is increadible, and after depositing the load in her mouth, she pointed to her face, she looked like a squirrel with expanded cheeks full of nuts, but it was my load, then she went into the shower to spit it out.
Too many women give a soft and light bj, but Emma could suck the chrome off a bumper. Originally Posted by broke dick
Nice accolades!